Mansi to quit DD

Pink.beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know how much authentic this news is. . But the article says

Divya- Dristhi:  One of the most lovable and beautiful character quits the show

The trend of Supernatural anf thrilling show is getting increased day by day with the higher popularity of shows like Divya Drishti.

As per latest track of the show Anjaan’s identity will also get revealed where Anjaan want Drishti to kill Di-Sachini with knife to separate Sachini and Divya.

While amid all this it was seen that how Lavanya aka Mansi Srivastwa was married to Sunny and later on falls over Rakhsit but Rakhsit avoids her for Drishti.

Lavanya aka Mansi Srivastwa quits the show

However where further its heard that Mansi character has completed its act while now story will focus on Drishti and Divya and also Shikhar and Rakshit,

So what do you think, Mansi Srivaswata character should return back or not?

It would be interesting to see coming up spicy drama, and what will happen next?

Keep watching this site for more exciting updates and upcoming twists in the show

Edited by Pink.beans - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Well, if she has completed her part in Divya Drishti then she can go as she always plays lead  may be she will be coming up as lead in a new show all positive.

fivestar2 thumbnail

I hope it’s true 👍🏼

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestar2

I hope it’s true 👍🏼

😒 lava ll also die tht means.iss serial mein sirf nasamaz logo ka hi murder ho raha hai,supernatural k murder nd thriller hona chahiye.writers should hv brought sunny back 

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I m hell disappointed wid writers.I think writers thy themselves r confused wid characters.first thy ruined mahima's character,thn killed sunny's character now lavanya.writers r not showing even DD adopted parents,which is really disappointing me.

The character's in  d show were introduced really well thy could hv been used create gud amount of suspense.bt as ususal it is really very high expectation from ITV shows.

Lava character was flirty  bt was not bad at heart,her character was was tht of a normal flirty girl.she went to save divi when she saw pisachini attacking divi in d terrace scene.even depicted whole scenario to family members,

Now writers r going to show rakshit as anjaan which is totally illogical and not at all surprising.before d writers could unfold anjaan identity fans themselves found out who was it.where is d suspense?there is nothing new in tht.for time being thy ll show him in pisachini's side thn thy ll show him positive as he is paired opposite to drishti thy cant make him d real destroyer, to save drishti or his family  he did so or pisachini blackmailed him for x,y,z reason.

It would hv been better if lavanya was made anjaan and thn dis was brought making anjaan d saviour as d destroyer,joined hands wid pisachini to get rakshit ,more convincing.

If writers want to show rakshit having powers ,m ok wid it ,he is guru ji's vansaj. guru ji sacrificed everything to save d three ratnas from  pisachini.being guru ji's vansaj and saviour he also needs to be determined like him.just to save his lady love or family he should not be shown helpless.guruji's vansaj character needs to be strong like DD  character.

Till now only DD,Pisachini,bichoo,and romi's character is consistent.thnks to sana and nyra'acting and sister bond,d only thing m hooked to dis show.the day thy ll ruin dis bonding i ll quit dis show.

Dis is a supernatural thriller show thy need to bring unexpected twist.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mansi is definately not quitting d show coz lavanya is playing one of d antongist in this serial , now her character has started showing her traits  

So i m sure she is not going anywhere

Mostly site give fake news

Devtest thumbnail

This news is not true

Devtest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pink.beans

The trend of Supernatural anf thrilling show is getting increased day by day with the higher popularity of shows like Divya Drishti.

As per latest track of the show Anjaan’s identity will also get revealed where Anjaan want Drishti to kill Di-Sachini with knife to separate Sachini and Divya.

While amid all this it was seen that how Lavanya aka Mansi Srivastwa was married to Sunny and later on falls over Rakhsit but Rakhsit avoids her for Drishti.

However where further its heard that Mansi character has completed its act while now story will focus on Drishti and Divya and also Shikhar and Rakshit,

It would be interesting to see coming up spicy drama, and what will happen next?

Keep watching this site for more exciting updates and upcoming twists in the show

This is Fake news.

ranjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pink.beans

Hi Ranjini here from Tellybuzz Team, we have confirmed with Mansi she told us that it's a piece of wrong news and she is not leaving the show. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ranjini

Hi Ranjini here from Tellybuzz Team, we have confirmed with Mansi she told us that it's a piece of wrong news and she is not leaving the show. 

I know its a fake news