Radha Krishna

"Most promising supporting actor" poll results featuring Basant Bhatt

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, RK fans!

There is a new poll on the Just Showbiz website for most promising supporting actors (of Hindi TV), and Basant Bhatt (RK's Balram) is in the list! smiley32smiley10 

Show your support by voting for him at https://www.justshowbiz.net/vote-most-promising-supporting-actors

You can vote as many times as you like, and no sign-in/authentication is required. smiley1

Basant is the only actor from a mythological show in this poll. He does a totally awesome job as Balram in RadhaKrishna and as Kartikeya in Vighnaharta Ganesh, and as a long-time Basant fan since his TV debut in Suryaputra Karnit is totally awesome for me to see him getting this very well-deserved wider recognition! smiley4smiley32smiley41

Edit, 16 June 2019: The poll is now closed and Basant came second overall with quite a good number of votes. I have posted the final result details for the top 5 placings below, and you can see the rest of the results at the URL above if you're interested.

Edited by A-A-S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail

Hi people!

A poll update, Thursday 13 June 2019: Basant is currently in second place (~17600 votes, 18% of total votes) behind Sourabh Raaj Jain from Chandragupta Maurya (~75700 votes, 78%). Aman Gandhi from Daayan is in third place (~1200 votes, 1%).

The poll is still open, so please vote and show your support for Basant if you are so inclined. (I have no idea when it will close.)

This is not for an award or anything tangible like that, but if Basant gets a sizeable number of votes then Swastik Productions might realise how popular he is and may potentially give us some interviews or off-screen segments featuring him (long shot, I know!).

The voting process is very simple and it literally takes seconds to vote, even multiple times. Please drop a few votes for him if you have a few seconds/minutes that you can spare. Literally the worst thing that can happen from this is nothing (i.e. no new interviews, etc), so you have nothing to lose by participating! 😊

A-A-S thumbnail

Hi guys!

Just Showbiz's "Most Promising Supporting Actor of Television" poll closed on Saturday 15 June 2019 and Basant came second with a sizeable number of votes and quite a good vote share percentage. 👏⭐️🥳👍🏼

Here are the details of the top 5 final poll placings:

1st place: Sourabh Raaj Jain (Dhananand from Chandragupta Maurya) - 75764 votes (75% of all votes)

2nd place: Basant Bhatt (Balram from RadhaKrishna and Kartikeya from Vighnaharta Ganesh) - 20513 votes (20% of all votes)

3rd place: Aman Gandhi (from Daayan) - 1254 votes (1%)

4th place: Shehzad Sheikh (from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain) - 1049 votes (1%)

5th place: Ayesha Kaduskar (from Yeh Unn Dinon Ki Baat Hain) - 830 votes (1%, to the nearest whole percentage)

There were 100717 votes in total.

You can see all the results at https://www.justshowbiz.net/vote-most-promising-supporting-actors if you are interested.

A fabulous result overall, I say! Good on everyone who voted for Basant! 😊 👍🏼