sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people.. I know I had decided not to come in this forum but I really couldnt resist making this post.. 

I understand some people are really upset with the new promo of good bahu vs bad bahu... but I dont understand what were you guys really expecting? 

We all do know its a remake of a hit south indian show then why this hulla ho? 

The most disgusting thing I see now is that now so called "fans" are demanding to remove Tanvi from the show????

I mean really!!!! 

Just because they are now insecure and dissappointed they want makers to fire Tanvi???? Isnt this very evil wish? I mean they are practically asking makers to fire her of her job????? What has this world come to??? Soooo much of negativity and evil wish for someone. Just because their "fantacies" are not getting fulfilled they will demand people to be fired???

Itna bhi kya Hatred? Kiska burra chahna just becoz your "fantacies" are not fulfilled and biased for your favourite. 

Why are people so negative towards that poor actress? Just becoz she is not that famous and new comer? Yaani ke only famous people should get chances by this logic? 

Nobody is born famous every famous personality is a new comer at some point of time.  Even Shrenu was criticized in her first few shows and pitted against another actress. 

So my point is if Shrenu fans are going to do the same to another actress then how different are they from those fans? 

A show cannot survive on one person's shoulder its a team work. Every character is important. Loggon se he kahaani banti hai ek insaan se nahi! And theres a lot of hard work from all actors and crew put into making a show. Why cant we respect their hard work?if you dont like the show dont watch but atleast stop spitting venom in every damn social media platform!

Offscreen all these actors are such good friends and share a family like relation and here we are fighting. 

Why cant people just enjoy the show and promote it with positivity? Yaha toh ek dusre si hi ladd rahe hai and killing the show instead. 

I really hope these people get some life and realise they are harming the show and their fav actors as well. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's plain sick.... most of us here are concerned about the story and character development.  And to hear that people are asking for an actor to be removed looks like two different worlds we live in. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People who are loving kavya are busy in fighting with janhvi loverss i have said this earlier too that if u finding her promising than show that side to kavya being the lead right now doesn't have any appreciation thread instead of asking why people arent accepting her show why do you all love her talk about her good acting skills and it may happen that a different pov help others to accept her and at the same time i havent a single comment in forum for removing kavya. . . Instead of that people are excited for her to join hands with janhvi. . . . . So Instead of asking why not kavya show why kavya. . . 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who is demanding Kavya to be removed? 

People are disappointed seeing two women opposite each other, as they were expecting Kabeer. But since, the show of which this show is a remake had similar plot, it is not surprising that this happened.

But honestly, kabeer vs Jhanvi was never possible, I felt this even before I came to know about the original show. It is possible in future ,but then it will be kabeer kavya vs jhanvi. But at the same time, Kavya vs Jhanvi is too boring.

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

People who are loving kavya are busy in fighting with janhvi loverss i have said this earlier too that if u finding her promising than show that side to kavya being the lead right now doesn't have any appreciation thread instead of asking why people arent accepting her show why do you all love her talk about her good acting skills and it may happen that a different pov help others to accept her and at the same time i havent a single comment in forum for removing kavya. . . Instead of that people are excited for her to join hands with janhvi. . . . . So Instead of asking why not kavya show why kavya. . . 

Hey dont get me wrong.

I didnt say forum members are asking makers to remove Tanvi. 

Its on twitter and insta where I saw such kind of comments and tweets.

About acting skills, I will say thats subjective everyone has a different POV an it all depends on characterization as well. Some characters are written in such a way that they cant portray much of acting skills. 

Anyways lets hope for the best. Dont want actors and behind the camera people to suffer because of these silly fights. 

Shrenu has got a fabulous role to play wherein she can explore her acting skills. And she is really doing well, dont want her to loose this opportunity in all this. 

Also other characters can be explored further. Just need to be given with opportunities. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Hey dont get me wrong.

I didnt say forum members are asking makers to remove Tanvi. 

Its on twitter and insta where I saw such kind of comments and tweets.

About acting skills, I will say thats subjective everyone has a different POV an it all depends on characterization as well. Some characters are written in such a way that they cant portray much of acting skills. 

Anyways lets hope for the best. Dont want actors and behind the camera people to suffer because of these silly fights. 

Shrenu has got a fabulous role to play wherein she can explore her acting skills. And she is really doing well, dont want her to loose this opportunity in all this. 

Also other characters can be explored further. Just need to be given with opportunities. 

totally agree with you janhvi is written very well so only saying that if kavya should join hands that would be something different. . . . . 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I agreed! When this show is a remake of the tamil original and many articles since the beginning before launch of show said that the show is a remake of that tamil serial anandam, why are people getting annoyed, shocked and being so damn cruel? Kavya doesn't know that jhanvi is plotting against the family right now, only audience knows about jhanvi's revenge motive for justice for her parents, but like the tamil original kavya's character was there to protect the family and it was later revealed that PK was innocent. Whether this show will reveal PK to be innocent like the original is something we don't yet, but till now this show is pretty much following the original. 

People need to stop being awful and remember they're demanding to have somebody fired. Its entertainment for us, but livelihood for them. 

Tanvi is doing completely in the role and scenes she's been given till date, plus everybody was praise for shrenu's performance but all of a sudden her fans now seem to have a problem with the grey/ darker shades her character has. Sorry but that's what her character is. Jhanvi herself is not evil per se, but as the bahu of mittal family she has evil intentions against them, and kavya, being unaware of her intentions is simply protecting the family like the good bahu. If people liked shrenu's character for her darker shades, then they should accept it and enjoy it instead of making such awful demands on social media to have tanvi kicked out because she's playing the good bahu who will thwart jhanvi's plans intentionally or unintentionally without knowing her truth. 

Enjoy shrenu's performance instead of showing anger and insecurity over the whole good vs bad bahu (because that is what it is with jhanvi's intentions of revenge against family), and stop trying to get an actress fired for your own entertainment. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As far as I have heard that the show is ' loosely bound ' on the tamil version of the show so to answer 'what was i expecting ? ' , I was expecting a better plot , I expected the show to not pit women against each other ( for once ?) , though I am still giving it a try to witness how they proceed and it was not known to many ( outside IF ) that its core concept is gonna be bahu vs bahu.  Hence the outburst i guess. 

I am not very satisfied with Tanvi's acting but like you said there's a start to everything , demanding to remove her is cruel and just not it. Its a source of entertainment for us but its their job , their living , wishing to seize it from them is harsh.

I believe both Tanvi/Shrenu/Zain fans should promote the show together especially when it isn't doing that well.

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I agreed! When this show is a remake of the tamil original and many articles since the beginning before launch of show said that the show is a remake of that tamil serial anandam, why are people getting annoyed, shocked and being so damn cruel? Kavya doesn't know that jhanvi is plotting against the family right now, only audience knows about jhanvi's revenge motive for justice for her parents, but like the tamil original kavya's character was there to protect the family and it was later revealed that PK was innocent. Whether this show will reveal PK to be innocent like the original is something we don't yet, but till now this show is pretty much following the original. 

People need to stop being awful and remember they're demanding to have somebody fired. Its entertainment for us, but livelihood for them. 

Tanvi is doing completely in the role and scenes she's been given till date, plus everybody was praise for shrenu's performance but all of a sudden her fans now seem to have a problem with the grey/ darker shades her character has. Sorry but that's what her character is. Jhanvi herself is not evil per se, but as the bahu of mittal family she has evil intentions against them, and kavya, being unaware of her intentions is simply protecting the family like the good bahu. If people liked shrenu's character for her darker shades, then they should accept it and enjoy it instead of making such awful demands on social media to have tanvi kicked out because she's playing the good bahu who will thwart jhanvi's plans intentionally or unintentionally without knowing her truth. 

Enjoy shrenu's performance instead of showing anger and insecurity over the whole good vs bad bahu (because that is what it is with jhanvi's intentions of revenge against family), and stop trying to get an actress fired for your own entertainment. 

Exactly! 

People should give a chance and let the story play out for what it was planned. 

Why cant we see that Kavya is actually a stopping factor for Janvi to commit sins that may be not be forgiven. She is going to prevent Janvi from commiting sins and may also evoke some humanely feelings. 

Moumina thumbnail

If u r talking about the  demand to remove Tanvi, then some yabir fans also are demanding same,.  They don't want shrenu in the show ....they only want yabir ....there in the show..

So, it equal, no need to play victim card????