•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, I'm off from IF for several reasons, and tops studies. ðŸ˜’ Hence need a little information on Param Singh and his new look in Sanskriti. Anybody knows what is his role? ðŸ¤” 

One more thing.. What happened to Holy Cross? Its June now.😳

Holly Cross may Cross our path in the most Holliest Way very soon. 🤔

I think he's doing a different role in Sanskriti. I had asked the same question on AT but wahan toh Shekhawat ka apna haal theek nahi chal raha. 😒

Sanskriti is a Web Series that would come on Ullu App..  As far I know WS of this App are a bit social awareness raiser types.. Take Harshita's WS for instance - there she was a widow n her brother forced her to sleep with people to earn money.. Okies I haven't watched it but heard this was the concept.. And sadly such things happen in many rural areas.. 

Param's WS concept as I've heard is about a family where the son n the daughter gets different types of treatment from the father n this too unfortunately is a common thing in many rural areas n some well to do families too as we had seen in SH - Ankit n Sanyukta were treated differently by Kishore Aggarwal ..

Param's Co-star is Shiny Dixit.. 

No idea about HolyCross release 

😞😞😞

Thank you for information:)