Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why there is no forum yet for Masterchef India 6. Let alone forum there is not a tab added to channel's programme list 

MochaQueen thumbnail

also need forum for dadi amma maan jao

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Why there is no forum yet for Masterchef India 6. Let alone forum there is not a tab added to channel's programme list 

+1 I have been looking for masterchef forum or the discussion thread for so long..this new IF sucks..time to move to a different/new website that has better features??

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

+1 I have been looking for masterchef forum or the discussion thread for so long..this new IF sucks..time to move to a different/new website that has better features??

Exactly I so wanted to discuss the show, the contestants, the task, the challenge and all. Wanna see if other people think about any particular challenge or contestants how I do. My view match with some or clash.

Exactly I so wanted to discuss the show, the contestants, the task, the challenge and all. Wanna see if other people think about any particular challenge or contestants how I do. My view match with some or clash.

Same here..lets just start disussing it here..may be that's what will get us a forum๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Almost 1/4th of the show is over anyway..

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Same here..lets just start disussing it here..may be that's what will get us a forum๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Almost 1/4th of the show is over anyway..

He he yaa

So let's who are you rooting for this season. I feel Abinas is good. He just need to buckle up. He seems bit under confident to me. Among girls I like Natasha and Akanksha. 

He he yaa

So let's who are you rooting for this season. I feel Abinas is good. He just need to buckle up. He seems bit under confident to me. Among girls I like Natasha and Akanksha. 

I am not liking anybody a lot yet...though I know who I want out- Viiji, Aakash and Smritishri (just bcz of VK angle)..also too much product placements and over promotion this year..and I feel they are biased towards Priyanka (2 of the guests so far have said they love Priyanka even when we had hardly seen anything of her)..rest all seem good for now!

He he yaa

still no forum for masterchef..not even a discussion thread..

Do you know any other website where we can discuss this? I soo want to discuss this week's episode..what Ondrilla did was soo wrong!

vijay thumbnail

still no forum for masterchef..not even a discussion thread..

Do you know any other website where we can discuss this? I soo want to discuss this week's episode..what Ondrilla did was soo wrong!

We will be creating the forum today. Sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by: vijay

We will be creating the forum today. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks!