Important:How to post discussion thread that dont have dedicated forum - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys,

From now onwards new shows won't get a dedicated forum unless the demand is high. A new forum will only be created if there are lots of discussions and new threads are created.

Now the question is "How to create discussion threads and where if there is no dedicated forum for the same?"

We will give you a little insight on the same.

Step One: Whenever there is a new show, it would be listed under the channel. All you need to do is go and click on the channel tab and then click on the show. For instance, I have chosen Color's new show Kawach.

Step Two: Click on the Kawach tab and it will take you to the Kawach Page. Now click on the discussion tab located in the header panel. And you will get a similar dialogue box just like any other forums.

Step Three: Rest of the procedure of how to create a post or a new topic would be the same as it is described in WaveTeal's tut. Please note that an automatic tag of the dedicated show has been created under the post.

Step Four: Your new post will be redirected to the tellybuzz forum. Do not panic since this is how it is going to work from now onwards until a dedicated forum is created. All new shows will be discussed in tellybuzz forum.

Note: You can directly go to the tellybuzz forum and create a new topic. All you need to do is put a tag with the show name.

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago

Thanks Koeli for helping out.

TellyBuzz has been renamed to TV Hindi under India Forums Category

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago

Getting Error on posting under Discussion

Error 404

500OOPS, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

We’re experiencing an internal server problem.
Please try back later, or

GO HOME

Actually it let me create from the Channel Discussion Tab right away just needed to tag the show

Edited by ErumMalik - 4 years ago

IF का हर यूनीक सेलिंग पौइंट एक एक कर इस रीवैमप की बली चढ़ता जा रहा है!

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

Thank u. But how would  I search  where topic for particular serial is created in tv India forum   . It will be difficult to search pages by pages where topic of particular serial is created in tv India forum

And How would I know that thread is belong to particular serial  because it will difficult to read to content of every topic in tv India forum

Originally posted by surabhi01

Thank u. But how would  I search  where topic for particular serial is created in tv India forum   . It will be difficult to search pages by pages where topic of particular serial is created in tv India forum

And How would I know that thread is belong to particular serial  because it will difficult to read to content of every topic in tv India forum

You will have to click more shows under the channels and once you get there scroll down there will be each show separate and once you click on the particular show you will see Discussion Tab and there will be topics related only to that show

But it was more good if we had a particular forum for a particular show. This seems a huge process

Means more time wasting work

Now new serial cannot be included in my forum as there is no dedicated forum for it?  

Please make it easy to reach discussion forum of serial. Currently it is lengthy process to reach discussion forum

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago