Rules & Announcements

Important:How to post discussion thread that dont have dedicated forum - Page 2

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Now new serial cannot be included in my forum as there is no dedicated forum for it?  

Please make it easy to reach discussion forum of serial. Currently it is lengthy process to reach discussion forum

U can put "TV hindi" forum in my forums list (Tellybuzz forum renamed to TV hindi forum now) ..Once u go in that forum just put the show name in search box & all posts related to that show will appear ..

Just make sure whenever u r opening a new post in discussion zone or in TV hindi forum ,u r tagging that particular show in tag box ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

what is the need of this ridiculous policy??? whats wrong with having forums??

vijay thumbnail

Thank you all for the feedback as it helps us understand the user point of view. And we will work towards addressing each of them mainly:

a) Easy way to access the forum just the way we have My Forums

b) Provide an easier way to search Topics.

c) User should get the same feel as they are in a dedicated forum.

Please add anything that I missed and we will add that too in our "things to focus" list and will work on it.

For the moment till we fix these issues we will continue the old way of having dedicated forums for tv shows. Please provide us the list of forums that needs to be created.

For Web Series / Movies / Channels / People please continue using this feature and let us know what's missing and how we can improve it further.

Cheers,
Vijay

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ErumMalik

Getting Error on posting under Discussion

Error 404

500OOPS, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

We’re experiencing an internal server problem.
Please try back later, or

GO HOME

This bug has been fixed.

However we will soon be creating pending forums as mentioned in my earlier post.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shreemadh  bhagwat forum need to be created 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Hello guys,

From now onwards new shows won't get a dedicated forum unless the demand is high. A new forum will only be created if there are lots of discussions and new threads are created.

Now the question is "How to create discussion threads and where if there is no dedicated forum for the same?"

We will give you a little insight on the same.

Step One: Whenever there is a new show, it would be listed under the channel. All you need to do is go and click on the channel tab and then click on the show. For instance, I have chosen Color's new show Kawach.

Step Two: Click on the Kawach tab and it will take you to the Kawach Page. Now click on the discussion tab located in the header panel. And you will get a similar dialogue box just like any other forums.

Step Three: Rest of the procedure of how to create a post or a new topic would be the same as it is described in WaveTeal's tut. Please note that an automatic tag of the dedicated show has been created under the post.

Step Four: Your new post will be redirected to the tellybuzz forum. Do not panic since this is how it is going to work from now onwards until a dedicated forum is created. All new shows will be discussed in tellybuzz forum.

Note: You can directly go to the tellybuzz forum and create a new topic. All you need to do is put a tag with the show name.

Great! Sorry but this is very disappointing. I would rather continue discussion on twitter. It's clear the admins aren't able to manage the site because earlier this wasn't happening. Also what is being suggested here can also been done in a chat club. But the thing is a dedicated forum means new fans and a specific place for common people to share their views.     Thanks for the update.  

narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Koeli

Why grp is  kept dead

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: vijay

Thank you all for the feedback as it helps us understand the user point of view. And we will work towards addressing each of them mainly:

a) Easy way to access the forum just the way we have My Forums

b) Provide an easier way to search Topics.

c) User should get the same feel as they are in a dedicated forum.

Please add anything that I missed and we will add that too in our "things to focus" list and will work on it.

For the moment till we fix these issues we will continue the old way of having dedicated forums for tv shows. Please provide us the list of forums that needs to be created.

For Web Series / Movies / Channels / People please continue using this feature and let us know what's missing and how we can improve it further.

Cheers,
Vijay

@ Highlighted, thats great thanx

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

. Article section is not there in one of discussion forum 

Please include it

And  in one of discussion forum though topic was created but still it is showing no topic has been created? 

Though that topic can be seen in tv hindi forum but not in discussion forum? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8

Forum Created:
Kawach Mahashivratri
Bepanah Pyaarr
Shrimad Bahgawat Mahapuran