Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

That's all fine, but they still have 13 episodes to go before shooting for new ones can start, right? Aired seven episodes already. 

Where are the rest? 

And btw I don't think they'll be wearing masks for the scenes, because then corona tracks will have to be incorporated in all the shows. ðŸ¤£

As far as I know, the writers of ManMohini finished shooting the show, before Ram Navmi, just before the lockdown started, but still had a bank of 20 more episodes. So I wonder if they are shooting the new episodes and will broadcast them after some time. No idea. 🤔

Throughout the serial, what was your favorite scene or track? I personally liked that sequence when Durga Dai kept reappearing in different looks such as a large chicken or a madhumakkhi ki rani. And my favorite scene was when Mohini was being chased by that giant naagraaj. I nearly died of laughter at that scene!! ðŸ¤£

Edited by skanthan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: skanthan

As far as I know, the writers of ManMohini finished shooting the show, before Ram Navmi, just before the lockdown started, but still had a bank of 20 more episodes. So I wonder if they are shooting the new episodes and will broadcast them after some time. No idea. 🤔

Throughout the serial, what was your favorite scene or track? I personally liked that sequence when Durga Dai kept reappearing in different looks such as a large chicken or a madhumakkhi ki rani. And my favorite scene was when Mohini was being chased by that giant naagraaj. I nearly died of laughter at that scene!! ðŸ¤£

I really hope that's the case. Otherwise the ending made no sense at all. 

My favourite scene is the one where Ram and Siya together defeat the chudail in the fort. And yeah, the paheli track was funny and entertaining as hell. Also I loved how Shiv and Ananya's relationship developed gradually. It was a decent love-hate track. 

skanthan thumbnail

I really hope that's the case. Otherwise the ending made no sense at all. 

My favourite scene is the one where Ram and Siya together defeat the chudail in the fort. And yeah, the paheli track was funny and entertaining as hell. Also I loved how Shiv and Ananya's relationship developed gradually. It was a decent love-hate track. 

I remember that fort scene very well! Only thing though. As I missed a lot of episodes, I never got to see how Siya and Ram found out Mohini is a churail and started watching again just before Mohini took Siya into the past. How did they find out that Mohini is a churail? 

Originally posted by: skanthan

I remember that fort scene very well! Only thing though. As I missed a lot of episodes, I never got to see how Siya and Ram found out Mohini is a churail and started watching again just before Mohini took Siya into the past. How did they find out that Mohini is a churail? 

Mohini had kidnapped Devki, but before getting kidnapped Devki left Siya some clues as to who Mohini really is. She left her a necklace which had a lot of gems. 

She then made three laddus and left a moti, a heera (diamond) and a neela (sapphire) in each. When Siya broke them, she found the gems. Then, she took the necklace and put the pearl, diamond and sapphire in the necklace. Then the gems started to glow in this order:

First the moti glowed.

Then the diamond. 

Then the sapphire. 

Confused, Siya wrote down the words "Moti Heera Neelam" while making Rangoli. She still couldn't understand what Dai ma wanted to tell her. Then Ram came in and disturbed the Rangoli, leaving only the letters Mo (of Moti), Hee (Heera) and Nee (Neelam) undisturbed. When Siya looked down at the letters in that order, it struck her that MoHiNi was what Daima wanted to tell her. Ergo, Mohini was the chudail that she had been warned about. 

Afterwards, she brought Ram to the Matarani temple and told him everything. 

skanthan thumbnail

Mohini had kidnapped Devki, but before getting kidnapped Devki left Siya some clues as to who Mohini really is. She left her a necklace which had a lot of gems. 

She then made three laddus and left a moti, a heera (diamond) and a neela (sapphire) in each. When Siya broke them, she found the gems. Then, she took the necklace and put the pearl, diamond and sapphire in the necklace. Then the gems started to glow in this order:

First the moti glowed.

Then the diamond. 

Then the sapphire. 

Confused, Siya wrote down the words "Moti Heera Neelam" while making Rangoli. She still couldn't understand what Dai ma wanted to tell her. Then Ram came in and disturbed the Rangoli, leaving only the letters Mo (of Moti), Hee (Heera) and Nee (Neelam) undisturbed. When Siya looked down at the letters in that order, it struck her that MoHiNi was what Daima wanted to tell her. Ergo, Mohini was the chudail that she had been warned about. 

Afterwards, she brought Ram to the Matarani temple and told him everything. 

Ahh! Okay! Now I understand! Thank you for explaining that to me! I also remember the look alike of Dai Ma, Devki Dai aka Meethiya.

Edited by skanthan - 3 years ago
skanthan thumbnail

It has been over two weeks since the recent ManMohini episodes were telecasted and until now, the episodes have not yet been broadcast on ZeeTV here in Canada. I don't know when they will be aired here or if new episodes are being made.