Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Nope, we do see pretty hot romance scenes on Indian TV even though they don't become explicit. Kissing the back, neck, caressing bare back and midriff, even casting the dupatta or pally aside can make it seem pretty sexy. 

We have had hot suhaagraats on many of the shows, where the hero takes his shirt off, kisses the girl's neck and collarbone, remixes her pallu/dupatta and lies down on top of her, clasping her hand. That looks very hot and passionate. In Bade Achhe Lagte Hai, Sakshi Tanwar unclasped the back if her blouse in full view of the camera and went take-back. β˜ΊοΈ

I do remember seeing those scenes! How could I forget about them?! I guess I only recalled scenes in shows where the romance doesn't even go as far as what you described!  πŸ˜‚

So is today's episode of Manmohini the last episode? I hope not! πŸ˜’

Edited by skanthan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: skanthan

I do remember seeing those scenes! How could I forget about them?! I guess I only recalled scenes in shows where the romance doesn't even go as far as what you described!  πŸ˜‚

So is today's episode of Manmohini the last episode? I hope not! πŸ˜’

Hahahaha. Yeah I understand. Don't think today was the last episode, they'll probably go for another leap with Pari all grown up and under the tutelage of Mannu. NOT what I want. 

I want them to defeat Mohini forever and get their baby back and live happily ever after. I don't think makers are planning for a Manmohini 2, in which case today's episode could be the last. 

skanthan thumbnail

Hahahaha. Yeah I understand. Don't think today was the last episode, they'll probably go for another leap with Pari all grown up and under the tutelage of Mannu. NOT what I want. 

I want them to defeat Mohini forever and get their baby back and live happily ever after. I don't think makers are planning for a Manmohini 2, in which case today's episode could be the last. 

πŸ˜† 

The post leap story in Varanasi with Ananya and Shiv is ManMohini Season 2. And yes, I do want Ananya and Shiv and their loved ones to get their baby back from Mohini and then after defeating Mohini once and for all, live happily. 

skanthan thumbnail

... There will be a lot of changes in our daily soaps post lockdown. Few shows will be going off-air while few shows will take a revamp.

One such show that will see a revamp is Zee TV's Manmohini. Produced by LSD Films, the show will continue to air even after the lockdown. However, here’s a twist!

According to a leading portal the show had wrapped up their shoot before the lockdown. But the makers have a bank of 20 episodes which will be aired post lockdown. The show started with Reyhna Malhotra, Ankit Siwach, and Garima Singh Rathore in the lead roles and then later got revamped with a new season starring Reyhna, Karam Rajpal, and Vaishali Takkar as leads ...

From what is stated above, the show wrapped up before lockdown, but there is a bank of 20 more episodes. So the episodes we saw since last week are whatever was shot just before the lockdown and there are 20 more episodes left after today's episode.  

... There will be a lot of changes in our daily soaps post lockdown. Few shows will be going off-air while few shows will take a revamp.

One such show that will see a revamp is Zee TV's Manmohini. Produced by LSD Films, the show will continue to air even after the lockdown. However, here’s a twist!

According to a leading portal the show had wrapped up their shoot before the lockdown. But the makers have a bank of 20 episodes which will be aired post lockdown. The show started with Reyhna Malhotra, Ankit Siwach, and Garima Singh Rathore in the lead roles and then later got revamped with a new season starring Reyhna, Karam Rajpal, and Vaishali Takkar as leads ...

From what is stated above, the show wrapped up before lockdown, but there is a bank of 20 more episodes. So the episodes we saw since last week are whatever was shot just before the lockdown and there are 20 more episodes left after today's episode.  

Ok so today's episode is still a pre-lockdown one. That means there are 16 more episodes to go. But what is the twist they're referring to? I'm curious. 

skanthan thumbnail

Ok so today's episode is still a pre-lockdown one. That means there are 16 more episodes to go. But what is the twist they're referring to? I'm curious. 

No, 20 episodes are left. And what we saw today with Mohini escaping and later returning for Ananya's and Shiv's daughter is the twist. 

Hats off to all actors for playing their respective roles. And thank God Amar did not return! That role is gone and over!!! 

No, 20 episodes are left. And what we saw today with Mohini escaping and later returning for Ananya's and Shiv's daughter is the twist. 

Hats off to all actors for playing their respective roles. And thank God Amar did not return! That role is gone and over!!! 

How so? If 20 episodes were already shot before tha lockdown, then that means they are still airing those episodes. Five episodes have already been aired, and so 15 are left. 

I don't think today's happenings were the twist because this 'twist' was clearly planned AFTER lockdown. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
skanthan thumbnail

How so? If 20 episodes were already shot before tha lockdown, then that means they are still airing those episodes. Five episodes have already been aired, and so 15 are left. 

I don't think today's happenings were the twist because this 'twist' was clearly planned AFTER lockdown. 

Ahh, okay. I see. Now we will see what happens in the remaining episodes. I look forward to finding out what will happen next! 

Ahh, okay. I see. Now we will see what happens in the remaining episodes. I look forward to finding out what will happen next! 

Didn't see the new episode uploaded on Zee05 today. I'm worried, was yesterday indeed Manmohini's last episode? πŸ˜³

skanthan thumbnail

Didn't see the new episode uploaded on Zee05 today. I'm worried, was yesterday indeed Manmohini's last episode? πŸ˜³

I hope not!