Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Great! Now say that you don't take him seriously to his face... Double dare you.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kat's and Ali's answers on Salman were diplomatic.

Kat makes sense with the issue on making a  big budget movie with a  female centric subject, though.

Not sure if it will make money- depends on subject.. story.. and a lot of other stuff- but yeah.. just try first..

I loved this interview!

Kat's had it. She's clearly sick to the back teeth of being trivialised by Salman. She is FINALLY showing some agency and dreaming big stuff. 

But honey, it's not "in fun" if you have to bite your tongue five times a day for what Salman blabbers in the interview. Baby steps, I guess. 

Ali is a moron and Salman's bootlicker though. 15 years? Star driven? Dumbass doesn't know that all three Khan films failed last year. And I will gut someone if Ali makes an Indian Kill Bill! 

Kara_R thumbnail

^^^Moon... Totally! Kill Bill or Tomb Raider types would be soooo AWESOME! Get on it BW!

Edited by Kara_R - 4 years ago
Kara_R thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DragonQueen

I will gut someone if Ali makes an Indian Kill Bill! 

Whoa! Before I fall prey to your knife, please note I said Kill Bill "type"! You still have your Bride and me my oRen ❤️

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Salmans tongue is cheeky 😆

This content was originally posted by: Kara_R

Whoa! Before I fall prey to your knife, please note I said Kill Bill "type"! You still have your Bride and me my oRen ❤️

It's all good fam! 😆 I love O-Ren btw! Probably my favourite female antagonist in movies. 

This content was originally posted by: jb508

Anurag Kashyap is doing Kill Bill

As long as Anurag can keep it super gritty and keep it Indian to the core, this can work.