Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rajeev Masand asked Katrina about Salman's bruised ego to PC's exit - Page 2

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What 😃No cast yet... Hmmm, that's a good topic. Who would you cast?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kara_R

What 😃No cast yet... Hmmm, that's a good topic. Who would you cast?

One  actress that is good at PHYSICAL stunt.. and looks convincing as badass - right now probably Kat or Kriti or Disha ( maybe Yami?>?) would somehow fit the 'action heroine' tag.

But seeing how  BW  goes.. we'll end up with Alia doing every role.😆

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

GUPT and CHAALBAAZ worked, in all these movies the heroine did take the meaty central role, and that was 80s/90s, how we have moved back in mentality is just hilarious, heck forget 80s/90s, India's biggest movie, Mother India had Nargis as the main lead. Even 70s had a seeta aur geeta. 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kalank

GUPT and CHAALBAAZ worked, in all these movies the heroine did take the meaty central role, and that was 80s/90s, how we have moved back in mentality is just hilarious, heck forget 80s/90s, India's biggest movie, Mother India had Nargis as the main lead. Even 70s had a seeta aur geeta. 

Rajeev asked the question. It’s his mentality 😆

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have an undying dream of Deepika and Katrina in a good vs. evil epic! Can you imagine?!?!?!!? 

Two beauties, schemy twists and turns, fabulous songs, hot dudes with gleaming eyes and mouth full of lies, kicking eachother' butts and kicking butt together... And it all ends with a dreamy sunset, a shot of bourbon and a Cuban cigar 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s not funny and In good humour if you have to have your friends explain your stance and people are scratching their butts going What on earth is this guy on about?!? 

Also, Katrina defence of Salman was weak, she clearly knows how it’s being interpreted and is saying take it with a pinch of salt just so her gravy train keeps going. 

Surprised Masand was so vocal about Salman being POS  but didn’t slip in a comment on how poorly he has been speaking of Katrina as well. 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ek baar khud Bhai ko pucho na

I have an undying dream of Deepika and Katrina in a good vs. evil epic! Can you imagine?!?!?!!? 

Two beauties, schemy twists and turns, fabulous songs, hot dudes with gleaming eyes and mouth full of lies, kicking eachother' butts and kicking butt together... And it all ends with a dreamy sunset, a shot of bourbon and a Cuban cigar 

Now THIS is something that'd make me pay good money for a movie!
Kat as a brawny, hot-tempered, and foulmouth boxer and Deepika as a master sniper with dark humour embossed on her bones; both assassins; serving different organisations that are targeting the same powerful man, with Tabu as their former mentor turned ultimate baddie. While initially baying for each other's blood, Kat and Deepika become reluctant allies to defeat Tabu. 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DragonQueen

Now THIS is something that'd make me pay good money for a movie!
Kat as a brawny, hot-tempered, and foulmouth boxer and Deepika as a master sniper with dark humour embossed on her bones; both assassins; serving different organisations that are targeting the same powerful man, with Tabu as their former mentor turned ultimate baddie. While initially baying for each other's blood, Kat and Deepika become reluctant allies to defeat Tabu. 

Then, I am going to die happily watching it.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️