Naagin 3

A doubt about merging seasons!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ekta mata cleared all stuff like consummation part , shivangi murder, adaa return, though all were illogical enough because can't expect more from her! 

But does merging of S1 S2 S3 confirms that nevla and naag can be 'humshakals' 🤣

This was a fun post! Loved Vikrant but hated nevla! But ekta mata has gone mad! 

P.s- all are asking about new female lead I would love to see Alisha Panwar! She has perfect anger and speaking eyes! Innocence of Arohi shows ability to be an innocent nagin and at the same time wrath of Tara marks perfect revenge combo! But I want a new story which isn't possible! Bcoz in terms of story s1 is the best!

I don't want sj to be part of a show where she was not given any credit and treated as sidekick!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm I think that's why they killed Vikrant as Nevla and Vik was played by same person.

Yes I wished if Vik would be there.

Though finale was just comedy 

Alisha,yes good choice.

I also don't want SJ to be part of N4 as lead.She did so much hardwork but no acknowledgement no appreciation from so called producer.

And in finale week she was made supporting character so bad just to glorify other one.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Hmm I think that's why they killed Vikrant as Nevla and Vik was played by same person.

Yes I wished if Vik would be there.

Though finale was just comedy 

Alisha,yes good choice.

I also don't want SJ to be part of N4 as lead.She did so much hardwork but no acknowledgement no appreciation from so called producer.

And in finale week she was made supporting character so bad just to glorify other one.

Yes thatswhy I don't want sj to work with such biased producer!! 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

like Aalisha Panwar❤️alot 😳 but dont want her Ek Naagin series😈she deserves much better👍🏼 finale had no head n tail🤪just wat n how ek merged all seasons😆

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

even though RT played both nag & nevla but he changed his look completely. besides they r just 2 diff characters & it wouldnt have been big deal if he was there. the characters just needed to "act" as if he is vik thts it. so keeping him out bcoz he played 2 diff characters is certainly a lame excuse from the makers part, if thts the real reason. 

urmita thumbnail

You know how they say there are 7 same looking people in the world with same face? Maybe that rule applies to naags and nevlas too...🤣I wish vik was alive to meet Shivanya and Shesha... would have been fun...😆

And Alisha...u know I didn't think of her coz right now I m incapable of thinking anyone other than my Behir...but jitne bhi naam lie ja rahe hai, jinhe sunke I feel irritated, I actually like this one... Alisha I think has what it takes to become naagin...a modified 70:30 mix of Alisha's Arohi and Tara will do I think😆...I can't say I don't want SJ...But I want either both MoJo or none of them...since PVP couldn't possibly be in N4 as regular 1 yr later, so don't bring back SJ alone....