The Creatives Need to Get Creative!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Anokhee

So it's not surprising that the whole plot of the show has become utter crap! There's no story but just fillers of Anurag-Prerna scenes. And that would've been okay as well if the Creatives came up with better romance ideas. 

So many of Anurag Prerna scenes are a straight rip-off from KYY. Hasn't Parth gotten bored of acting the same shit over and over again?

ROFL ... I agree the plot sucks

Not just AnuPre scenes, the whole ITV follows the same kind of pattern/settings for romantic scenes. Anyone can play spot the 7 differences 😆

But, the couple and the emotions differ and each is beautiful in its own way❤️

Regarding your question about parth getting bored, why would he get bored ?😆

He is an actor and his job is that he is supposed to play a character that is much different from his previous show, in a different setting and he is doing a great job as anurag and he gets paid for it, viewers get entertainment😆

Lol I didnot watched his previous show so did not knew they were copying it from them lol. Anyway What this show has left now apart from dance, dream sequence, illogical romantic scene,  misleading promo and Party. Nothing.

All filler episode till uncle bajaj scooter will take pre away from my faviourate character lol.. nothing.. just 18th century crap. And channel slogan is 'NAYI SOACH' LOL. Ghanta nayi soach.. makeing full of people and we are also fool to still having hope and watching this show.

LMAO .... all the KYY scene posted has been done to dearth in all ITV and mostly all Ekta shows .....

Mata started these typical scenes saga for portraying romance ....

So yes the patent still lies with BY and they can use it any of their shows ...

The other party should be called Copy cats 🤣

Bhai most indians have haldi dhoodh when injured

Girl falling from ladder is not rocket science it is a norm in Indian tv

Even anupre fans wanted proposal without fireflies not a big deal if both shows had it