•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ My Musings~ 30.5.19  Pressure points!

The episode contains pockets of  pressure build ups within the Shah family.  With the two daughters Kainat and Saltanat clearly the pressure points are related to the matters of their hearts. For the sons too, namely Humza and Zaroon too the source of pressure is to do with issues related to their heart. while the young ones are weighed down by thegravity of emotion. The older generation stands compressed by the  legacy avarice.

Mainjaan is rightfully under pressure about the silent police investigation carried out  into the serious incident of his kidnapping. Possibilities are not ruled out regards the motive of the kidnapper. Could be vendetta against the granddaughters who got him banged up for eve teasing? Mainjaan is  tipped bythe officer that Kainat in particular needs to watch her back as she opened fire at the offender while in police custody. His cronies outside might just harm Kainat if she becomes an easy target for them outside the house. In fact Kainat is advised to stay indoors, venture out chaperoned should she step out of the house at all times. So a sword still hangs over Kainat’s head even whilethe  police interrogations andinvestigations are in progress. She is still not in the clear.

So much so for pressure points and difficulties that arise in the Shah family. Their way of life though, shows no change.Things occur according to plan and schedule. Characters be themselves, probing and prodding at every little thing that goes by them. For Kainat there is considerable pressure in her to investigate and evaluate as to what  new novel game Saltanat is up to? Kainat is resigned to find out more about what she has to assess? and then put in place a counter strategy.

Dadi muses about this new contender for the race for the Shah heir legacy.

Kainat probably heard the police officer giving Mainjaan a debrief about her case. Still to be in the loop of what Saltanat is up too? Kainat makes good use of Humza. He shall be the one to facilitate  her  probe into Saltanat meeting a potential husband. Kainat is smarter then she actually makes out to be. I loved the way she held onto Humza’s wallet, for she had planned to send  him off so that she could spy surreptitiously on Saltanat. Interesting, to note where Zaroon uses Neelam to pave way for him.Her brother Humza helps  Kainat to aid her motives.

We have near boiling pressure points building up in Mamoon, with Rubina when he points out that it was upon Saltanat’s behest  that Mainjaan pulled out Zaheer from the wood works! Mamoon feels let down , rather led on by Rubina and Nadeem. Rather tersely Mamoon warns, Zaroon will marry .. who ever , to get a safe passage to his fathers rightful share.

The shopping centre scene. Case of mistaken identities! meeting the wrong guy at first with a slight variation of names rather than faces;  making a complete idiot of a  simple bloke, all brings about Zaroon’s skills of handling people! Aim is entertain his lady love at the expense of others!

The whole act is contrived. Nadeem rather suddenly goes off to a meeting and conveniently dumps Saltanat upon a smug Zaroon who assumes the role of a go between, for Saltanat and the new guy chosen for her. To me it’s so obvious that the Zaheer khan was meant to create the butt of humour coming from Zaroon! As for the real Zaheer all sleazy! His segment was to show us the jealous Zaroon. The whole meeting was an eye wash, the real Zaheer might not just be there!  As under cover.. it was a wooing scene between Zaroon and Saltanat, where they give veiled comments about what attracted them to each other’s personas ! their preferred and ideal life partner!

Kainat is seen as a lone figure who stands out in a burqa , used here to hide who she really is!  She was here on a secret mission! and low and behold! she evaluates what she came to investigate!  Saltanat laughing and chat up! this new bloke on the block! But what builds up pressure in Kainat is that Zaroon is very much present there as Saltanat ‘s bodyguard . Kainat stumbles across a truth. That Nadeem was instructed  by Mainjaan to act as a mediator between the two. Now conveniently   Nadeem is no where to be seen, instead a replacement much close to both Kainat andSaltanat’s heart is present. I wonder if Kainat will bring up this issue before Mainjaan? Although he may be ok about it as long there was a third party present. Only this third party is not an elder!

What got my back about this episode was, that why every time the girls step out of their fortress with Zaroon, they are exposed to all sorts of perils and threats to their lives? And now there is an incendiary device planted in a busy public place. What message is Zaroon getting about his motherland? that people’s lives are constantly at risk everytime they step out of their houses ? What ever happened to those breath-taking aerial coverage scenes of national heritage, landscape. The very pulse ,culture of a nation  shown in the beginning???

The bomb hype is only created so Zaroon can say his romantic lines ..due to her attitude they cannot be together  whilst alive.. may be they can be united eternally in death!  Sufiyana love… 

I suppose the following episode is likely to make more sense. 31,5.19 hamlet53

Thanks mishfan, Arshian, Lonelythots for supporting my works.. Irshita  you were missed.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hey Hammie! I was late but not missing. I too watched the two episodes together. 

You found much more in yesterday's episode than I could even imagine. It was a boring episode. Zaroon was annoying in the mall sequence. I wouldn't call his behavior stalking as Sultanat is not averse to his attention. However, I feel he is not respecting her space or her ... what should I say ... ideology? thoughts? wishes? feelings?... I can't pinpoint the exact word but he seems to disrespect her as a person. Worse is that she is OK with it. 

Dadi scene was a curious one - what was she expecting? Sultanat to stay unmarried or marry Humza as well? Didn't she think through this before getting Humza and Kainaat hitched?

Mamoon-Ghazala-Rubina scene was interesting. I had my doubts if Rubina knew Mamoon's real intentions. that scene made it clear. Now I want to know why Rubina wants her daughter to marry a guy who will dump in a minute for his father and whose father only wants the alliance for the dowry (dargah ownership).

I have to agree with Miajaan - Nadeem is an irresponsible fella - too absorbed in his own stuff. He is always running away from tasks assigned to him nor does he take responsibility for his actions. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

Hello Hammie.. 

The most notable scene for me is Mamoon open Declaration which did border on a slight threaten to  Rubina that he would do what so ever to achieve what he has set out for not caring if Rubina becomes a casualty. And Ghazala is in tandem with her husband.. after all her son’s desire is on the line.. 

Dadi wondering if she has to battle a third contender for the dargah.. 

Good to see Miajaan hasn’t really dismissed his kidnapping as an one-off incident.. silently , he would like to get to the bottom of it..

Hammie, I think Kainaat didn’t overhear the policeman and Miajaan Tete-a-tête-à-tête.. she seemed extremely pre-occupied with sultanat’s motive behind accepting marriage.

I truly wish one day I can enjoy the leads story and their playful conversations. Somehow it was just passable for me. Of course I do know I am in the minority. 

Edited by Lonelythots - 4 years ago

originally posted by Irshita

Hey Hammie! I was late but not missing. I too watched the two episodes together. 

ohhhh! here you are..me happy now..

You found much more in yesterday's episode than I could even imagine. It was a boring episode. 

shall I say I had to chide my self for being moody! the "pressure sensitive device" put me right off.. such incidents in the real world, leaving lasting effects...

Zaroon was annoying in the mall sequence. I wouldn't call his behavior stalking as Sultanat is not averse to his attention. However, I feel he is not respecting her space or her ... what should I say ... ideology? thoughts? wishes? feelings?... I can't pinpoint the exact word but he seems to disrespect her as a person. Worse is that she is OK with it. 

couldn't agree more with you. may be he is working on the pretext that all is fair in HIS LOVE and His War! selfish  to the bone.. did you hear he called the first Zaheer.. a khajoor! I am sure it was meant to be derogatory ! his problem as I see it is,he reckons he is gods gift to women!

Dadi scene was a curious one - what was she expecting? Sultanat to stay unmarried or marry Humza as well? Didn't she think through this before getting Humza and Kainaat hitched?

yes...see Humza getting hitched with  Kainat is really by default.. if you look at it.. Zaroon was meant for Kainat..pity is he  got trapped by Rubina.. remember Saltanat and Neelam went to collect thus NRI from the airport.. aisa kyon? 

Mamoon-Ghazala-Rubina scene was interesting. I had my doubts if Rubina knew Mamoon's real intentions. that scene made it clear. Now I want to know why Rubina wants her daughter to marry a guy who will dump in a minute for his father and whose father only wants the alliance for the dowry (dargah ownership).

I suppose  she has an axe to grind with Zainab.. Mainjaan..who originally didn't consider Saltanat  for Zaroon.. but wholeheartedly considered   Kainat  

I have to agree with Miajaan - Nadeem is an irresponsible fella - too absorbed in his own stuff. He is always running away from tasks assigned to him nor does he take responsibility for his actions.

great point Irshita!   remember I  said.. Humza  shows more dedication.. he is often involved with duties  related to dargah.. especially during the  fasting period..

great to   read your thoughts  Irshita..  lets see what happens  in tonight's episode..  love hammie

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello Hammie..  hiya Lonelythots ,

The most notable scene for me is Mamoon open Declaration which did border on a slight threaten to  Rubina that he would do what so ever to achieve what he has set out for not caring if Rubina becomes a casualty. And Ghazala is in tandem with her husband.. after all her son’s desire is on the line.. 

yep.... Mamoon is not one to be swept away by sentiments.. remember, he warned Ghazala..leave Zaroon to him, he'll deal 

Dadi wondering if she has to battle a third contender for the dargah.. 

haaaaa haaa.. she is quite a battle axe! seems like Mainjaan's adversary...  

Good to see Miajaan hasn’t really dismissed his kidnapping as an one-off incident.. silently , he would like to get to the bottom of it..

this way the momentum stays.. Kainat's neck is still on the line..I  daresay , that's the way creatives  want it  by the looks of it..

Hammie, I think Kainaat didn’t overhear the policeman and Miajaan Tete-a-tête-à-tête.. she seemed extremely pre-occupied with sultanat’s motive behind accepting marriage.

Maybe she didn't Lonelythots.. still she thought it best  to  use Humza to make a quick getaway.. she too is turning into a private eye!

I truly wish one day I can enjoy the leads story and their playful conversations. Somehow it was just passable for me. Of course I do know I am in the minority. 

what a great paragraph Lonelythots.. shows you still hold hope,like me too to see some elements of true sufiyana love between the promoted love pair...  and true love is not spoken , it has to be sensed  ..which perhaps cannot sense.. so you are not in a minority.. but lets hope..

thanks for a great comment , love hammie