IF BREAKING NEWS: ishq mein marjawaan is going off-air on 28th june

Posted: 4 years ago

so i told you na guys that this show will soon go off-air

on youtube video said that this show will go off-air in august 

bt according to IF sources  this show will go off-air in june

actors didn't yet confirmed this news

let's see what happen

Arjun Bijlani and Nia Sharma starrer Ishq Mein Marjawan to go off air on THIS date; The actor confirmsArjun Bijlani and Nia Sharma’s show, Ishq Mein Marjawan will bid adieu to everyone soon. After having entertained viewers for a long time, Nia and Arjun’s story will come to an end. Read to know more.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  23964 reads  Mumbai  Published: May 31, 2019 04:22 pm

Ishq Mein Marjawan to go off air on THIS date

Among the various shows on TV, one of the shows which has held the viewer's attention for a long time is Arjun Bijlani, Nia Sharma, Aalisha Panwar’s show, Ishq Mein Marjawan. The show had begun back in 2017 on Colors TV had won everyone’s hearts as the story of Aarohi and Deep was intriguing. Now, amidst all the buzz of Ishq Mein Marjawan being under the channel’s scanner, Arjun Bijlani confirmed that it is being brought to an end this coming month. 

When we reached out to show’s lead star Arjun Bijlani aka Deep, he also confirmed the news and mentioned that the show will be going off air in June. We also hear that Ishq Mein Marjawan was supposed to go off the air around July but makers decided to do it in June. It surely is a piece of sad news for all the lovers of the show who used to religiously follow Aarohi and Deep’s romantic thriller. Ishq Mein Marjawan is produced by Beyond Dreams production house and is going to off the air in the last week of June. 

As per the last episode of the show, Deep had injected Aarohi with poison as she demands answers from him. While doing so, he declares that no one is important to him and that he can do anything to become the most powerful man in the world. The buzz is that the upcoming show, Choti Sarrdaarni will be taking over the same time slot. The new show is produced by Rajesh Ram Singh and Pradeep Kumar. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

Congratulations all 🥳🥳

Finally this shit will end soon! Yayyyy 

Btw IMMJ ended last year in July for all of us, uske bd kya bakwas hui hy hamen kuch idea hi nai hy🤣

As per last news I heard was ke aarohi ki choti behen bi hy rofl 🤣wo aarohi jo Pehli episode se bhaiya, bhabhi aur Nikki ko apni Dunya Manti thi, jo anaat thi, ab uske Maa baap ki life recycle hui, ab younger sister b agai, asmaan se tapki hy kya? 🤣

Aur deep ke to kya kehne bhai!!! Inki to majbooriyan nai Khatam hotin!! 

I don't understand ke itni majboori ati kahan se hy deepu ke dimag me? Har bar jhooti story sunata hy Matey aarohi ko, aur wo usi waqt uski bahon me baraf ki tarah pighal jati hy!!!! 

Anyway bht hgya mamta ji ka! Band Karen ab ye cheap pathetic, illogical ghatya show. Na sir hy na paer hy, aur leads ko mental asylum me hona chahiye end me!

Ya phir last episode me Mamta khud Aake aarohi aur deep ko burn kar de unke Suhaagraat bed pe!!!!! All of them can go to hell for all we care! 

Sorry par mujhe smjh nai ata itna ghatya show aaj tak onair Kese tha??? 

Kher Der aae, durust aae. 👏🥳

It was due for a long time..good that it is ending..atleast we will be able to see arjun in new show..

Either this news is a hoax or a confirmation but its looking more & more like Deep's gonna die.Don't know but I am getting a deja vu feeling about this.Anyway I think.IMMJ was more of a psychological thriller about only a single person-Deep.Our sane advice tp the CV's would be to.do their research well enough before going for any thrillers in future.

The way Deep's character has shaped up it has always been hinted that Deep.is taking some sort of revenge mostly unjustified.The serial.has basically shown Deep getting tortured on childhood evolving into.a Cold Calculated Individual.who would betray anyone even its own nation if possible.Tara had the same issues though she was not tortured but her father's betrayal broke her down.Ultimately she died.

We always used to.wonder why & for what reason he did bad things mostly with Arohi? That does not validate his actions.He's nothing but a calculated monster now-a threat to the Society at large who needs to be eliminated.Fact is Deep was not even a grey shader but a manipulative Psychopath with bad intentions as mostly they are.Tara was also of the same character a serial killer.I don't know whether Deep.did it for some Unknown.Player behind the scenes but his actions have resulted in many casulalties like Arohi's family/Tara & Netra's family.Even his own kith & kin were not spared.More than Raichands Rajsinghs were a family of unstable minds.Otherwise Deep would not have had a horrible childhood.

Deep's story is more psychotic than Viraaj Dobriyaal.Basically Deep valued no one until/unless that person was useful.to him.It includes his own parents too.That's why there were so.many topics on the forums regarding Deep's multiple betrayals.It could be possible that Deep.somehow had love/strong feelings for Arohi but her love failed to change the Psychopath & that's what the case mostly has been.Psychopaths just put on the mask of change they never change their own basic personality its all an illusion.Deep never changed he was always a monster at heart.Love doesn't change monsters.

It 

@masked hey are you sure this is the real case? That deep was tortured by his father in childhood? Ye b jhoot hy yar🥱😆

Kitni bar cvs ne story change ki hy

Pehle deep ki naqli Maa aur parivar s1 me. 

S2 me we got to know deep ko Roma road se utha ke Lai thi, aur usko apne bachpan ke bare me kuch b yad nai tha. Phir achanak se usko apni Maa ki awaaz sunai dene lgi, Jis ko tara ne maar dia tha. 

Next season me pta nai kahan se vasundra devi agaen, next season me deep ka 1 twin brother b agya. 

Aur ab deep ka Asli father b agya hy, matlab kuch bi dikha rahe show me? Anyway deep ki ye kahani b jhooti hy, he's a monster by birth only 🤔 phir se aarohi ko ullu bna raha hy.

Deep raj Singh 4 chizon me master hy:

1.planning plotting. 

2. Storytelling 

3. Betraying aarohi for outstanding reasons😆

4. Murdering innocent people. 

Finally the crap is ending..for us immj ended on 13 july ..but now offically ending..someone will not cut cake of 1 year🤣glad it is ending before she can celebrate her pathetic protayal of fake arohi🤣

@masked deep was only a psychopath by a birth.he was never a perfect grey shade character not even a true negative character

deep is just a psychopath monster jiska treatment iss duniya ka koi bhi psychatrist nahi kr skta🤣

raavan aur duryodhan bhi isse chaar kadam durr rahenge

soo happy to know that finally this show is ending🥳

deep only deserves to be die at the end

Aray yaar jitna cvs ne is show ko ghaseeta hy na, isse to acha tha last year July me aarohi aur tara mil ke deep ko uske SR bed pe burn kr dete zinda🤣🤣1 aur saal drag krne ka koi matlab hi nai tha🤪

Immj was a finite series, 50 episodes ka drama tha initially , mujhe lga Gulmohar grand ki tarah koi class ka show hoga... Aur tha bi till 13 July 2018.... Uske bd show ki kya halat hui ye sab ko pta hy🤣🤣