Well Veer is going to do one good thing finally

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes finally if veer tells pari that mishaan Are in love ..Then pari can stop drooling over ruhaan and not come between them. So I’m looking forward to him dispelling Paris  ridiculous fantasies that ruhaan is hers and that he’s in love with her...I really want to to see mishaans love story in the open now ..and now after veers parents ridiculous spiteful behaviour I got no sympathy for him and his family anymore.  His father got a cricket bat and broke the lights and asked him to get revenge on mishty...is he a even human..so he wants veer to go and hurt mishty. That father is actually a criminal.. 😡

Originally posted by Indira1211

Yes finally if veer tells pari that mishaan Are in love ..Then pari can stop drooling over ruhaan and not come between them. So I’m looking forward to him dispelling Paris  ridiculous fantasies that ruhaan is hers and that he’s in love with her...I really want to to see mishaans love story in the open now ..and now after veers parents ridiculous spiteful behaviour I got no sympathy for him and his family anymore.  His father got a cricket bat and broke the lights and asked him to get revenge on mishty...is he a even human..so he wants veer to go and hurt mishty. That father is actually a criminal.. 😡

Agree with you completely.... At least pari will know that she's not the only girl in the whole world and he can be in love with someone other than her! Her drooling is getting on my nerves. ..no one behaves like that, no matter how strong their crush is! I know because I never behaved like this with my crush.... No one does. Anyway finally she'll know the truth and hopefully stop her drooling..... Flood hi aa jayegi warna ab to🙈🙈

Veer....well, his father is a monster! He doesn't deserve to be called human! His mother is a chugal khor aag lagau auntie and he is a loser who can't digest that a girl could reject a gem like him!! How dare Mishti leave him? Okay she left me, let's stalk her and daddy dear told me to hit her with a bat....yes, let's do that too....she can't leave me, I'm a gem!!

My foot!!

Originally posted by Vartika026

Agree with you completely.... At least pari will know that she's not the only girl in the whole world and he can be in love with someone other than her! Her drooling is getting on my nerves. ..no one behaves like that, no matter how strong their crush is! I know because I never behaved like this with my crush.... No one does. Anyway finally she'll know the truth and hopefully stop her drooling..... Flood hi aa jayegi warna ab to🙈🙈

Veer....well, his father is a monster! He doesn't deserve to be called human! His mother is a chugal khor aag lagau auntie and he is a loser who can't digest that a girl could reject a gem like him!! How dare Mishti leave him? Okay she left me, let's stalk her and daddy dear told me to hit her with a bat....yes, let's do that too....she can't leave me, I'm a gem!!

My foot!!

yes I’m glad mishty has broken up with that nasty family...

It might be dream if not then Ruhaan will lose his memory & Misti will avoid him bec of Pari's feelings but he will get attracted to her as they are soulmates.Radhika will also push Pari to Ruhaan but his heart will only crave for Misti. 

Originally posted by NamrataRa

It might be dream if not then Ruhaan will lose his memory & Misti will avoid him bec of Pari's feelings but he will get attracted to her as they are soulmates.Radhika will also push Pari to Ruhaan but his heart will only crave for Misti. 

Oh god I didn't think it that way....what if Ruhaan loses his memory? All this can be true....but that drooling pari will know na that Ruhaan doesn't love her....according to the promo she will know....and if after knowing the truth she does that then....

Originally posted by Indira1211

yes I’m glad mishty has broken up with that nasty family...

Me too sab ek se Bach k ek hain waha

Let's see what happens after pari learns the truth.I dont want ML track again or sacrifice drama.

Originally posted by Silpa91

Let's see what happens after pari learns the truth.I dont want ML track again or sacrifice drama.

yes me too. I want mishaans love story out in the open..but then what drama will be created once mishaan is accepted by radhika... 🤔