Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

GUARDIAN ANGEL OVER MISHTI !!!!!

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

😭👎🏼🤢That is all I can say. I just came back from work, after a very emotional day, and I get to watch that depravity of the Veer guy's dad- show her what it means to leave you😡👎🏼It is time for her to pay the price😡💔. LIKE, WHAT THE HECK, WRITERS ?😭 Did they really mean to do this? Suggest violence on a girl because the guy is rejected? In this day and age of extreme violence against girls because they dared to choose for themselves? I really have no words😭 The Veer guy is no angel too when compared to the dad- he cooled down with the suggestion that the fault may be in the girl and not him 😡The grossest sight is the dad and Veer guy drinking and talking about showing the girl her place because she DARED💔👎🏼🤢 That, literally was the lowest point of the show. IIM Janvi , please stay away from this family, wherever she is😭

Ruhaan had to reap what he sowed with Nikki girly🤔 Take a hike both of you, sissy and Radhika😡. Unbearable nautanki from sissy👎🏼. Radhika joined her ranks too today, with her nonsense. 

Meanwhile, a guardian angel, her popsie, 😭 is watching over Mishti🤗. I know I am being cheesy, but can't help myself today😭. Goodness, but for Ruhaan,  would she have gotten out of that hell hole of a relationship, that harrowing family? Mishti, Ruhaan are adorable, as adorable can be❤️. Their love for each other is very palpable, be it when he simply picks her up from the bed and walks out without any words or when he explains to her how this mess all came about, or her raging on him, demanding an explanation, both of them not able to bear even the thought of the other not being in their life😭🤗Please bind them together forever and ever and ever❤️😭Please somebody put down those beautiful verses for me, pretty please😭Not liking the repeated chanting of death to Ruhaan😒Normally, I don't believe in all these superstitions, but you know in these shows, they are saying it for a reason, right? 

I am getting really scared guys, with both Veer guy and sissy, BOTH of them equally, one is the aggressor, the other masked as innocence personified but can cause just as much harm, because the whole clan is behind her. I just hope ki Mishti kuch gadbad na kar dein. From how Mishti reacted with Ruhaan today, she won't do it intentionally.  but kya pata, " innocent sissy" could twist Radhika and the now stupid Radhika can pass verdicts👎🏼This is what is bothering me. Real life hasn't scared me, but this reel life is👎🏼scaring me. This truly is unhealthy 🤢

My only hope, so far the writers have been very realistic, logical and sensible. Please continue to treat the story with the same kind of sensitivity. Nothing more for today, I am melancholic after my day in general, and this episode pushed me further into it😳Sorry to be a Debbie downer for the day

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Veer's family has reached a new low. How pathetic of a thought is it? Are they even educated? why spoil the name of reputed institutes like IIM? Is it what he learnt there? 

I better dont talk about Pari. Her drooling is so damn irritating(in superlative degree)

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

Veer's family has reached a new low. How pathetic of a thought is it? Are they even educated? why spoil the name of reputed institutes like IIM? Is it what he learnt there? 

I better dont talk about Pari. Her drooling is so damn irritating(in superlative degree)

Veer ek level pe hain and Pari is on another level..Can't comment😆

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

IIM  and  IIT  wale  taane  common  hai  India  mai 🤣 but  they  are  psychos  high  level  wale

khatimeethi thumbnail

Milli  well  said  ,glad  mishti  is  out  of  such  a  family  

Did  they  do  something  for  Ruhaan  or  just  take  credit  bec  ruhaan  is  very  sensible  unlike  family

today  episode  made  clear  ruhaan  wont  let  anyone  come  between  them  lets see  what  Mishti  does

Vartika026 thumbnail

For you Mills💜💜

Bin syahi kalam kya, bin rooh jism kya

Bin alfaz kahani kya, bin aabru vajud kya

Bin mohabbat jeena kya, bin dhadkan zindagi kya

Bin dhadkan mai kya, aur bin mere tum kya💜💜💜😍😍😍

Vartika026 thumbnail

Each and every parents teach their kids only the best things.... Even if parents are illiterate they make their kids the best version, they give their life to make them good humans. This is the concept I knew.

But Beer's parents are something else entirely. What did his father meant, hit Mishti with bat because she dared leave you? And Veer was okay with that too, I didn't see him resisting our rebuffing the idea, then again, he's a true GEM!!!

Even in bar when his friend insinuated that there's something wrong with him wo maar kaat p utar aaya aur jaise hi friend ne kaha ladki me hi kami hai Jo tujhe chhoda....he was all cool.....well, wow!!!

And after all these he dares say k Maine Mishti ko sachche dil se pyar kiya tha....my foot!!! Agar ye pyar tha to nafrat kaisi hogi? Murder kr doge uska? Stalking p to pahle hi utar aaye ho!!! 

Janvi the IIM please stay away from these monsters!!!

And pari... Oh god, mai kya kahu....if my crush would say that he's in love with a girl....I'd imagine every girl but myself.....yaha to she's so sure k wahi wo ladki hai.....bahen aankhen kholo duniya bhari padi hai ladkiyon se. And tum mere ho......I dunno about all you guys but I found that cheap and creepy!!

Vartika026 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: khatimeethi

Milli  well  said  ,glad  mishti  is  out  of  such  a  family  

Did  they  do  something  for  Ruhaan  or  just  take  credit  bec  ruhaan  is  very  sensible  unlike  family

today  episode  made  clear  ruhaan  wont  let  anyone  come  between  them  lets see  what  Mishti  does

I'm sure they didn't do anything for Ruhaan Anshi.....Ruhaan itna monstrous nahi hai....yaha to baap hi bat thama raha hai bete ko k jao us ladki ko sabak sikhao......they're monsters all of them!!!

Thank god Mishti Bach gai🙊🙊🙊

mili9 thumbnail

Thank you all girls😊 ! I needed that from you all today. Thanks Vartika for those beautiful verses🤗

Literacy has nothing to do with having basic sensibilities, magnanimity, respect and sensitivity towards other living beings. I have a janitor at my institution, a single father, who sought me out when I was working late one day, to ask for help with giving direction to his teenage daughter. This dad who works 2 jobs to make ends meet, came to our house to chalk out a plan for his daughter for 4 straight weekends. This is what true parents do, do everything to help out their children achieve the very best in life🤗

Oh my God ! true that Veer guy's dad is a monster as is the mom in her own way. Please somebody watch over that Janvi😭. Which parent in their right mind instigate their child to do the dreadful? This obviously doesn't let the Veer guy off the hook either👎🏼. I reject the idea that if an adult continues to be a monster that the sole blame lies on parenting itself. Till when will we continue to blame parents for our behavior? An adult, certainly somebody who had studied management should know how to manage themselves and distinguish between right and wrong? 

Anshi, to answer your question, I don't see this family ever having done anything to anybody, they are so much into themselves. Ruhaan,  being an orphan, probably started crediting them for simple things such as inviting him over, and they have jumped on that bandwagon and started believing that they are the most altruistic beings walking the face of this planet👎🏼

Sissy and Radhika both of them pissed me off today😡. The drool fest is unbearable. 👎🏼Did she see how Ruhaan tenderly moved Mishti's hair to whisper in her ear or how he is watching her? I just hoped ki, sissy wakes up and witness Ruhaan carrying Mishti in his armsDidn't happen💔

mili9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vartika026

For you Mills💜💜

Bin syahi kalam kya, bin rooh jism kya

Bin alfaz kahani kya, bin aabru vajud kya

Bin mohabbat jeena kya, bin dhadkan zindagi kya

Bin dhadkan mai kya, aur bin mere tum kya💜💜💜😍😍😍

Guys, please somebody help me understand what alfaz and aabru mean? Thank you, thank you, Vartika.