Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Winning Leading Lady!

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys! I just binged this show last night, and I am absolutely in love with it! I love rooting for a grey character, and Shrenu is an amazing actress that adds such depth to the character. 

But I just wanted to say I LOVE having a smart leading lady. 

I just remember all the other typical shows where the leading characters are speaking of their plans out in the open for villains to overhear. Leaving documents, receipts, proof or plans they are hatching to unmask the villain anywhere the villain can easily snoop and see. Only for the hero's plans to finally come to fruition, after the villain foiled it 5 times, in a week long saga of zoomed face shots (tellywood circa 2000 lol) 

But this show is a refreshing relief -- to be rooting for those open doors so she can eavesdrop. Yes, please answer the phone right in front of her so she listen in. Business card that fell out of a purse -- perfect! Swapped medical records that favor the hero, un-heard of! She gets to intercept the mail -- awesome! 

And the icing on top, is that she makes sure to at least be secretive in the planning. Actually closing doors when she is talking about her revenge. Making sure no one is around. She has survived 2 years (possibly) in this house, clearly she is doing something right. 

So, yup... I just love being on the receiving end of the trope of villains overhear everything in serials - and actually have the leading lady (albeit a grey character) be on top from the get-go! ⭐️

(sorry if this post was made by someone already, i actually havent gone through the forum yet...oops)

Edited by .Regal. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Welcome to the forum.

The show is definitely a refreshing change compared to other few illogical shows where the FL is spineless and does t hv a voice of her own.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After 1 month someone came and liked the show glad to see that as many fans are getting disappointed and also the review on google are getting negative hopefully other fans also like the show and to be honest ayub sir and rajiv sir are doing great in their respective role. . . ..kuddos to ayub sir for cowdung scene and Playing 3rd gender role is quite difficult htsoff to rajiv sir. . . . 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shrenu is indeed an amazing actrsess and portraying Jhanvi so well , kudos to her .

This show is not like a regular typical  show that’s why it’s special n interesting 

Thank you for the post, I totally agree with you ,

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

After 1 month someone came and liked the show glad to see that as many fans are getting disappointed and also the review on google are getting negative hopefully other fans also like the show and to be honest ayub sir and rajiv sir are doing great in their respective role. . . ..kuddos to ayub sir for cowdung scene and Playing 3rd gender role is quite difficult htsoff to rajiv sir. . . . 

Rajiv sir is really doing a grt job. It needs guys to pull off such a tough role.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Welcome. 

Yes I agree. This is a refreshing change from all other OTT dramas. Most of the shows I have watched are only because I love a jodi but here there is no need of that. I love to see the revenge plot as the main storyline rather than romance.