Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Jhanvi is being changed

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode made it clear writer's are increasingly making jhanvi a more white character in order to cater to the trp audience as now they are trying to show her having genuine feelings for dhruv, by first showing OTT concern for him over a small scratch like a typical indian serial wife, then today showing her jealous as well as more comfortable with dhruv being physically close to her in that necklace scene.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I doubt 

Did you see Jhanvi anger when PK was badmouthing her late father ?  Another scene when she was talking about Manohar to Shail , I still can see her anger revenge emotion bitterness sadness it’s very strong 

She was about to hit him with Iron Rod but was stopped by Amma 

About Dhruv n Jhanvi scene - he asked for her permission first , I feel like these two share very good friendship but not any married relationship n by mistakes dhruv spit out about his ex ( I think ex) n her reaction was very normal n she just wanted to who he was talking about 

But I agree Jhanvi is shown positive today more  - twice , once with Kavya n another one was with kabir it’s good she is not hurting Kavya kabir Dhruv Arush physically 

Do not know why she asked Shail to find out about Jai and shonali ??  

PS- story line has changed by dragging Manohar , that idiot need to go n one wicket down , this will help trp but it’s not happening. Interestingly EBSS is coming under top 5 shows for Indian audience in UK n 3rd on star plus , atjeast it’s doing better outside India  but Indian audience will always  prefer positive white FL, 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

With a character like Jahnvi, it’s really hard to say whether she was faking the concern or not. But going by Amma’s reaction, I think she wasn’t.

The Jahnvi-Dhruv relationship is confusing to me. I want to know their backstory so bad, not the childhood friendship, the one about how they got married. I don’t know if it’s that but their interactions more often than not leave me scratching my head. Maybe that’s the whole point.

I don’t think tptb is really changing  J’s character. For me, she is a one woman army avenging her dad; a woman who has no qualms about sacrificing innocent pawns in her game of chess against the evil P K Mittal, and so far they have done a good job of portraying her that way.

Jahnvi loves her sister and Amma and Shail. I believe she has genuine affection for Arush too. She’s the only one who watches out for him whenever the Mittal family circus gets out of hand. In a previous episode she also stated she feels bad about using Kavya and the others in her game, but it is what it is, and she isn’t above playing dirty games to achieve her goal.

Case in point, asking Shail to dig up dirt on Jai and Sonali. They would have been toddlers when her dad was killed, I believe she is trying to use them to hurt Chanda Chachi, or perhaps create some scandal that would affect PK’s campaign. I think she is playing a long con with Kabir and Kavya too w.r.t Vyom’s secret as well. 

I don’t know what tptb have in mind, but self conflict done properly makes for good drama, and if it brings in trps too, it’s a win-win.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Today's episode made it clear writer's are increasingly making jhanvi a more white character in order to cater to the trp audience as now they are trying to show her having genuine feelings for dhruv, by first showing OTT concern for him over a small scratch like a typical indian serial wife, then today showing her jealous as well as more comfortable with dhruv being physically close to her in that necklace scene.

I also think they are changing her. But I think they should think wisely before changing character traits, otherwise it will be a mess, and will confuse people. Jhanvi is much less dangerous now than she was earlier. They are trying to make her as good as possible right now.

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No they r not changing anything. She has no problem with druv is just that for her revenge if she want to even use druv as a pawn she doesn't mind. She is a human and you can get feeling for a person who dies so much for you esp wen she doesn't have much people for her in terms of close one's. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jahnvi is being nice with Kavya and Kabir, for Aarush sake. 

From the first week we see that Jahnvi cares for Aarush, because she doesn't want children to suffer like she and her sister did.

If the Vyom truth blows up in public, it would affect Aarush too, just like her father's issue affected her. Thats why she is telling Kabir to tell the truth to Kavya.

She is not being white, but Jahnvi's care for Aarush, is a character trait they established since the beginning of the show. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But I do agree that they are slowing down Jahnvi a bit. 

I hope she kicks back soon.

I think due to trps the show tried to bring in lighthearted elements this week. But most of us didn't like it. We'll find out next week if trp audience liked it or not. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

But I do agree that they are slowing down Jahnvi a bit. 

I hope she kicks back soon.

I think due to trps the show tried to bring in lighthearted elements this week. But most of us didn't like it. We'll find out next week if trp audience liked it or not. 

Too much light hearted and Stupidity... For example -Chanda Chachi ..She is annoying character ..

Anyways ...Jhanvi killing Manohar will boost TRP .. because that driver is not worth ..how she will do it , we will know next week because Jhanvi Brother Shail is keeping an eye of him ..We will get that next week 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago