Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hahahhha..Thank god I didn't get this craze lol...My craze is for MSK 😎
If he comes in any movie like MSK then things would be different,,,Like how KV is doing a movie and his role is similar to his famous role "Viraj Dobriyal"

Arijit is  🧡

Oh, how I wish to see him playing something like MSK on the big screen...❤️

I love Arijit songs...☺️

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I saw this post insta had we talk are you same Neha ??

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Hehehe...I indeed am an early riser...😊

Snooze bells...🤣 I can only imagine you putting loads of alarms to wake up in the morning...😆

My work timings are from 10 to 6...I wake up early but get ready quite lazily...😆

Bedtimes? not quite fixed, hon...That depends...but usually around 12 or so...I am quite an insomniac actually...that is a problem with me😒

Yes, waiting for you to be relaxed at work and us two to have common timings so we can chat...🤗

Love You ❤️

Man I feel for you, I was or am still an insomniac but maybe not as bad as you, thank god 😅 lol

Yep my snooze literally dies yet I don’t wake up lol. I have 3 different alarms with 3 snooze set times for each 🤫

Oh em Gggss woman set the bedtime, it’s bad for health. Sleep is a must, warm milk apparently helps or just read a really really boring book, try and autobiography lol. You’d for fall asleep. I try to be in bed by 10 it’s a different story altogether that I’m still awake at 12 lol 

Defo let me know when you’d be online and I’d try to match with you, usually after work so after 6pm but that’ll be so late in India 

Take care hun and stay happy  and sweet 😊😘

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Man I feel for you, I was or am still an insomniac but maybe not as bad as you, thank god 😅 lol

Yep my snooze literally dies yet I don’t wake up lol. I have 3 different alarms with 3 snooze set times for each 🤫

Oh em Gggss woman set the bedtime, it’s bad for health. Sleep is a must, warm milk apparently helps or just read a really really boring book, try and autobiography lol. You’d for fall asleep. I try to be in bed by 10 it’s a different story altogether that I’m still awake at 12 lol 

Defo let me know when you’d be online and I’d try to match with you, usually after work so after 6pm but that’ll be so late in India 

Take care hun and stay happy  and sweet 😊😘

Hehehe...I hope that you are not as bad as I am...😉

3 different alarms...Hahahaha...Poor clock...😆

I know, Honey...What you are saying about the sleep and the health but I don't know how to get the schedule straight...😕 I am recently trying meditation sorts, but I realized I zone out during meditation and imagine all sorts of things...🤣

Babe, I like reading books, so instead of falling asleep, it gets interesting and there goes my sleep down the drain...😆

Since I am a bit relaxed at work, I don't have any fixed timings for IF...

6 PM in the UK is around 10:30 PM here, considering my insomniac self, we can have common timings...I guess...😉

How are you doing?? How was EID at your end? I am hoping you had loads of fun...🤗

you take care, honey...

Edited by sahibasharma - 4 years ago