Kareena Kapoor at the press conference of DID - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

she is also earning around 3 crore per episode. 15 to 20 episodes will bring 45 to 60 crores. Not a bad paycheck for 20 days work lol. They will earn around 10 percent  of the amount mentioned above for doing a movie for months and kat which reality show?

Nach Baliya. I guess Katrina will also get same or even more than what Kareena is getting.

Originally posted by crispsy

Nach Baliya. I guess Katrina will also get same or even more than what Kareena is getting.

Not bad for actresses really. If they're smart they would invest on properties n earn crores from rent lol and working for 20 days isn't big deal. Katrina already earns big from endorsements. Movies are not for big salary but to keep them in public mind. Number game doesnt matter but the big paychecks they can earn n movies r perfect platform for these big paycheck opportunities

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by regnow

Why is she judging dance shows like a has-been? 

Hosting shows is different from this. It's only old actresses with nothing going on that show up as judges. Madhuri, Juhi, Shilpa Shetty, Raveena Tandon and so on.

Are the nawabs really struggling for money? She did a bad radio show too. It doesn't look good.

Though people say money, but i think its more for staying relevant.

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Not bad for actresses really. If they're smart they would invest on properties n earn crores from rent lol and working for 20 days isn't big deal

Yeah.. Its easier for celebrity judges. they dont need to choreograph or mentor participants weeks after weeks.

Kareena judging a dance show 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't get hers and KJo's obsession with sucked in cheeks.

Someone help me understand this...isnt it the judges who choreograph dance performances of their pupils in this show? Contestants will be divided into each group lead by a judge/guru and thats who they learn from right? I know there are some choreographers behind the scene but I think contestant's performance is overseen by their guru before they perform. 

So what will Kareena teach them? 

Originally posted by Hope011

Someone help me understand this...isnt it the judges who choreograph dance performances of their pupils in this show? Contestants will be divided into each group lead by a judge/guru and thats who they learn from right? I know there are some choreographers behind the scene but I think contestant's performance is overseen by their guru before they perform. 

So what will Kareena teach them? 

The format seems different this year. Similar to Got Talent shows.

Her face frightens me!!