Back To The Throne👑No.1

Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations to N3 team🥳

congrats to the whole team of N3 n also N1/N2 team

I have to admit though how crappy the grand finale was but the merger did wonders...it seems EK idea was a success to merge all 3 seasons together n sort out N2 finale...end N3 on good note and open the twist for N4...she is one shrewd businesswomen furthermore these 4 crappy epis were written by her...Rivanya/Roshiv/Behir ending...Shivangi and N2 villains entry...N3 progress and the twist in the end worked....

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

lastly to say the highlight of the 4 epis

1)shivangi entry

2)sasur-damad combination🤣

3)shivangi-bela-vish-sesha combination

4)villains gang of N2/N3🤣

5)Rivanya/Roshiv/Behir happy ending

6)the shocking twist with vish

special mention to shivangi-bela naagin dance❤️

Atlast the deserved gets the crown,  no matter what they showed, naagin is always the best 🥳🥳

Originally posted by TenderCoconut

Atlast the deserved gets the crown,  no matter what they showed, naagin is always the best 🥳🥳

I agree...there is some charm in Naagin series...it always entertain...we might say its crappy...stupid but there is something that definitely attracts us to the series...for me its not the script except for S1 none has a script but amazing cast of the series arjun/mouni/kv/adaa/sudha mam/rakshanda/rajat/anita/SJ/aashka/pvp that attracts and the hilarious entertainment in it

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Is this trp of finale week?

I think this is trp of previous week finale week trp will come next week..

This trp is for semi finale week not the final week. Final week trp will come next week

Sasur damad their dance & faltugiri was also there.Ekta will write N4 😜 I think.

Originally posted by Priyaa143

Is this trp of finale week?

I think this is trp of previous week finale week trp will come next week..

Yes it's trp of previous week