Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif wants to do this role of Deepika's - Page 2

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Katrina said in pinkvilla article if a role like Deepika's in chhapaak was offered to me I would jump at it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good to see these actresses comfortably talking about each other. Won't be possible 5 years back. With time and maturity, relations have really changed to good. They won't be friends but at least they are cordial and respectful now. 

Really can't blame them. Actresses already get less paycheck and competition was fierce when they were all at their peaks. With time they all found their place . And the number game thing didn't matter like before. They have their brands and roles. And already made 100s of crores.. If they're smart, they wouldve invested it properly too. So things like these don't matter much like before. Good to see they all feel they are in safe place now..

Though waiting for theories by some that it is evil katrina's plan to sabotage deepika's role..

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes, its a good role......and m glad Deepika is doing it.......wouldve been equally welcome if it was Katrina......... personally I feel bad that she wasnt taken in DZ, wish she explores her acting side more and try to get more meaty roles.....