Precap - Shaan saves Asmita!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Must watch episode today . Shaan is so surprised by Asmita’s behaviour. It’s quite nice to see her like this. All the misunderstanding cleared from her side.  Shaan keeps having to tell himself he hates her 🤣. Nivi is up to no good but this time she’s unintentionally bringing the two together. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDJo_0hs8_/?igshid=18xz613xskh5t

Can't wait waiting for it to upload on zee5...

Originally posted by dyer.a

Can't wait waiting for it to upload on zee5...

it’s a good episode, you’re gonna like it 😁

Well loved it .....after such a long time pure shamita.

Fans come back to forum please 

Will be in front of my TV to see it...

It will be a good thing if Nivi unconsciously bring Shantanu and Puccki closer...but I can sense the trick coming...I am sure that once Puccki will be on the verge of marrying Shantanu or accept him back in her life as her love CV's will ruin it again by bringing Riddoy back because as we all know Lavin is not out for good from the show.. it's a temporary exit.

That's exactly what I was thinking as they will be about to unite ridoy will return I can see that coming from a mile...but it will be so predictable you know I hope they get married and maybe this time a girl comes between them shaans old girlfriend from London or something because this ridoy track is way too cliche.

Originally posted by dyer.a

That's exactly what I was thinking as they will be about to unite ridoy will return I can see that coming from a mile...but it will be so predictable you know I hope they get married and maybe this time a girl comes between them shaans old girlfriend from London or something because this ridoy track is way too cliche.

Well yeah sounds cliche but remember CV's love to show cliche and stupid things..so for sure Riddoy will be back soon now that Asmita is being nice to Shantanu

Just when you think things are moving in the right direction despite glitches in comes ridoy was it really necessary to bring him back so soon??? Shaan and puchki didn't even start a relationship yet there were hints that they will come close but before anything like that happened they have brought ridoy back how long will they keep on running this show on the same one character???How long will they keep the leads separated with no romance or love whatsoever.

This show baffles me,now each and every fan of the show or someone who is watching it with interest knows about behind the scene politics regarding Lavin and the creative team and how they are trying to shove his character down viewers throats but these people are simply shameless they are going to the extent of ruining their own show...really its beyond me.