Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Would love to see this twist and you ?

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I would love to see Kavya and Janhvi being partner in this revenge plan against Mittals in the show.

It would be an incredible twist to see that both knew each other from the beginning, that they are good friends from college and that Janhvi told her about what happened with her father and Kavya agreed to help her in her revenge plan.

What do you think ? Wouldn't it be incredible ?

Both friends against their husband.

Janhvi and Kavya VS Kabir and Dhruv what say ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mittals have not done anything wrong to Kavya and Arush ...She is actually in Mittals house because of Kabir .. his intention was good to protect kavya n arush though i did not like him lying hiding to his seniors and kavya about Vyom being double agent 

So why will she take revenge ???  Kavya will be upset angry betrayed by Kabir for hiding Vyom truth but she will not take revenge from him..

Yes Kabir and Kavya might support Jhanvi once they will know her motive to ruin Mittals ??

Dhruv will be taking PKs side for sure ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I doubt that would happen.. Kavya gonna be the opponent.. Dhruv n Kavya I've this feeling will be anti-Janhvi alliance, they will try to stop her n protect the family 🤔

However I'm more curious about Kabir.. What would be his reaction once he finds out everything 🤔

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I doubt that would happen.. Kavya gonna be the opponent.. Dhruv n Kavya I've this feeling will be anti-Janhvi alliance, they will try to stop her n protect the family 🤔

However I'm more curious about Kabir.. What would be his reaction once he finds out everything 🤔

You are right.  And the latest promo just attested to the fact that it's going to be a clash of bahus ..lmao

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Promos are always misleading for this show, so let's see. Right now, it is bahu vs bahu according to the promo.