Was Sumi Drunk?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

i watch the entire grand finale again for various dynamics but mostly i watch for the Rivanya...Roshiv n Behir endings(my trio fav couple❤️)but than what caught my eyes was sumi...was she drunk?like seriously what was happening in that Rahasiya Mandir was battle for Naagmani keeping S2 finale n Sasurji-Damadji issue with Shivangi aside...was she drunk?...after Rivanya-Roshiv union ended...it was back to naagmani...she told bela that she wants the naagmani,wasn't that naagmani in her hand during the battle with shivangi...WTH was in her hand,instead of taking that naagmani n run away,she was singing haar maanaoon,maang tikka sajaoon....furthermore she was abt to sell that naagmani to yamini who was greedy for that naagmani for decades and singing to yamini show her the money than introducing her in-laws...and now with trio combination,she wants the naagmani,was she drunk...i mean naagmani was in her hand and she was doing nonsensical nautanki and now she wants back the naagmani...who the hell ask her to make a business deal with yamini...

secondly,the markendya guru told samaundra manthan story to BeVish n it was seen that he gives a weapon to kill the trio...he say that this is given to those who protects the naagmani...didn't shivanya n shivangi protected the naagmani why this weapon was not seen in previous seasons...nothing connects yet they they merge all 3 seasons together...that weapon should go in order from shivanya to shivangi to bela/shravani,they are naagmani protectors...this totally confused me...when merging at least watch your previous seasons and than write the 4 epis according to it....

thirdly,so markendya baba saying that maharani shivangi murder was planned by this samundra manthan track ...this snake can take into any clans forms well sesha killed shivangi in S2...she took different clan disguise to kill her

gosh...they make a circus out of all 3 seasons and i am damn confused

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

There u go...again another viewer trying to find sense and logic in Naagin show..🙄smiley36. Don't. Stop. Only thing u will get is headache..smiley44..there is no connection, no logic, no reason in anything that happened coz the last time they actually planned a whole naagin story was S1😋...after that they are just making up anything as they go...so obviously nothing adds up...I m just thankful that atleast they took time to create lead characters like Mahir ji and Bela...they are so good people kept loving them even after the story went to hell...so just enjoy the few moments ur fab couples got and everything else...just let it go...

That weapon didn't exist in prev seasons, neither did the idea k Shivangi could be maha naagrani...these things came out of mata's head in this grand finale only...🤪so did that markande baba and his story and this kusarp thing...Shesha was Shivanya's sister...she being kusarp rani makes as much sense as Vish suddenly turning vamp after basically helping Bela save naagmani does....smiley39and abt Sumi having naagmani already, agar tabhi time waste na karke naagmani leke bhag jati to baki ka finale kaise hota? Koi actual plot to tha nehi, yehi sab karke time waste karna tha...they didn't even remember Rocky used to be takshak naagraj once upon a time...and many of us have doubt now will they remember what purnima is while writing N4🤔🤣... aur don't worry Shivangi and Bela didn't kill any of them it seems, since they will be back in N4 AGAIN 🙄😜...jab tak naagin series chalegi Shesha yamini nehi maregi, maybe Sumi just joined that can't-die team....😜 so don't think so much... logic khojogi to pagal ho jaogi writers k tarha...

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

There u go...again another viewer trying to find sense and logic in Naagin show..🙄smiley36. Don't. Stop. Only thing u will get is headache..smiley44..there is no connection, no logic, no reason in anything that happened coz the last time they actually planned a whole naagin story was S1😋...after that they are just making up anything as they go...so obviously nothing adds up...I m just thankful that atleast they took time to create lead characters like Mahir ji and Bela...they are so good people kept loving them even after the story went to hell...so just enjoy the few moments ur fab couples got and everything else...just let it go...

That weapon didn't exist in prev seasons, neither did the idea k Shivangi could be maha naagrani...these things came out of mata's head in this grand finale only...🤪so did that markande baba and his story and this kusarp thing...Shesha was Shivanya's sister...she being kusarp rani makes as much sense as Vish suddenly turning vamp after basically helping Bela save naagmani does....smiley39and abt Sumi having naagmani already, agar tabhi time waste na karke naagmani leke bhag jati to baki ka finale kaise hota? Koi actual plot to tha nehi, yehi sab karke time waste karna tha...they didn't even remember Rocky used to be takshak naagraj once upon a time...and many of us have doubt now will they remember what purnima is while writing N4🤔🤣... aur don't worry Shivangi and Bela didn't kill any of them it seems, since they will be back in N4 AGAIN 🙄😜...jab tak naagin series chalegi Shesha yamini nehi maregi, maybe Sumi just joined that can't-die team....😜 so don't think so much... logic khojogi to pagal ho jaogi writers k tarha...

basically all we can do is shut off our brains 🤣

ab yehi karna padegha....🤣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

basically all we can do is shut off our brains 🤣

ab yehi karna padegha....🤣

Sahi pakde hai...🤣

Send ur brain to sleep mode before watching naagin...🤣

Your questions are valid. But everyone is asking these questions and they are obvious to notice. But what I am confused is the fact about what happened to Mahir’s sister? During his death days and after he came in next life, he never even asked where his sister is or looked for her nor she came for her brother whom she was always worried about. Also, what happened to Sumi’s soutan family and Bela’s Friend who was married there. None of all those were shown. That was so annoying and so fake. At least, make it believable and a bit realistic 😕

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Your questions are valid. But everyone is asking these questions and they are obvious to notice. But what I am confused is the fact about what happened to Mahir’s sister? During his death days and after he came in next life, he never even asked where his sister is or looked for her nor she came for her brother whom she was always worried about. Also, what happened to Sumi’s soutan family and Bela’s Friend who was married there. None of all those were shown. That was so annoying and so fake. At least, make it believable and a bit realistic 😕

in terms of family...S2 is best...whatever happened rocky kept his family intact together till the end.. romil...aaliyah...mansi bua,Roshiv saved them...i had tears when sesha killed avni...when rocky and his cousins are together...it was masti full on....golden old days...rocky was a good bro...he loves his cousins so much that he can go any extend to protect them...EK destroyed sushant's character...i still remember the holi sequence...it was hilarious with romil-rocky...shivangi becomes bhabhiji...'aap ki aise wale dance'🤣'chad gayee romil mujhe avantikaji mein bhi meri bhabhiji sorry meri shivangi nazar aah rahi hai'🤣...it was shivangi who took avantika disguise n rocky was chasing the disguise avantika in bhaang ki nashe😆

S3,your questions were valid...god knows what happened to Sehgal family

S1,it was another cute family but with revenge ups n down n Rivanya running away from Mahishmati...Sesha n Yamini...the family was not shown much and don't know what happened to ritik's cousins...but i love ritik's interaction with his cousins...it was cute...he was a sweet bro...i love his drunk sister n ritik's interaction,its hilarious...🤣

golden memories when we recall some great memories of S1/S2/S3

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

yamini was actually sangram's sister in S1...i think cousin sister or something...i forgot but she was related to sangram...ritik is her nephew

rocky has no connection with Nikunj...the Nikunj family was ritik's friend n rocky was adopted by them but Rivanya n rocky's mom were best friends....his mom sacrifice her life to save ritik...true friends

Mahir,i have not seen the drama quotient...i only saw Behir portions...is Mahir real son of Andy-Sumitra?

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

@bold...bela has already shown a demo in Rivanya scene,infact she gave a glimpse what is going to happen in N4...how all whom were dead coming back alive...bela actually used the naagmani to bring back shivanya soul to bring back ritik's soul with her...i am sure in N4 using the naagmani sumi...tamsi...sesha...yamini gang will come alive...all thanks to naagmani💎

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

yamini was actually sangram's sister in S1...i think cousin sister or something...i forgot but she was related to sangram...ritik is her nephew

rocky has no connection with Nikunj...the Nikunj family was ritik's friend n rocky was adopted by them but Rivanya n rocky's mom were best friends....his mom sacrifice her life to save ritik...true friends

Mahir,i have not seen the drama quotient...i only saw Behir portions...is Mahir real son of Andy-Sumitra?

Yes Mahir was Andy's real son.

This Naagin Sumitra is not his real mother.She confessed to her son Vikrant that she killed real Sumi who was mother of Mahir and Kuhu then she took place of Real Sumi.And Yuvi is Andy and Naagin Sumi's son.

Edited by Priya258 - 4 years ago
TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Yes Mahir was Andy's real son.

This Naagin Sumitra is not his real mother.She confessed to her son Vikrant that she killed real Sumi who was mother of Mahir and Kuhu then she took place of Real Sumi.And Yuvi is Andy and Naagin Sumi's son.

I hoped to see the real Sumi some day,like she was kept hostage by the naagin Sumi,and at the end the real Sumi reunites with the family,but thanks to the writer,she had a  better imagination

And one more doubt,even Sumithra is supposed to get her punishment right, for consummating with Andy  and giving birth to Yuvi

Edited by TenderCoconut - 4 years ago