Is No really an option or just a farce?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean after more than 50 episodes only in, it may seem a little too early but this #noisanoption is just an illusion wrapped in pretty bow to suit the society or the not so present ghar ki izzat.

At the moment , people who are in favor of Kunal Mishti union is Maheshwari's (minus Kuhu) and Rajvansh family(mama, mami, ketki and brother whose name I dont remember and I'm sorry)

And the people who aren't Mishti, Kunal, Abir, Kuhu , Meenu and Nanu.

both those people who are to be unionized aren't . But is someone really doing anything about it? No one has asked Mishti is she happy? and surprise me surgery le jana. TBH I believe every parents' girls would have asked Kunal but neither did. Nor they postponed the function

Kunal himself told that he doesn't have an option. How more blunt he needed to be? What kind of mother Meenu is? She is willing to break his son in order to break Mishti , to save herself of being questioned of being sexist? How dare she blame Abir when she was the one who chose Mishti? She had the whole year to find the gaya/bakri?.

Nanu is whispering into Abir's ears making him the easy scapegoat in this whole debacle. Everyone will blame him in the end, when everyone else has been in the power to say no. I will say it again I want Abir to confess his feelings but his window is gone. He shouldn't 'be the one to ruin this but I have this teeny tiny feeling that's what they are going to give Kunal and Mishti- an easy scapegoat

Mishti and Kunal and so many other people all really need to hear that we are with you no matter what you choose. Your happiness is utmost. Screw the world. But what we get is famous log kya kahenge.

No wonder they are so pressurized even Kunal more so , it would be his second time. It is equally bad for both people these days 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 2

Mishti needed Bade papa's words and I'm so glad he said them. Not many to be brides/grooms get that

where as Meenu pisses me off how in all of this she is hurting.She is feeding Kunal crap and inviting Naman. Up til she annoyed me as nuisance as everyone has in family but now I feel she's crossing boundaries.

PS: In all this mess, Abir and Mishti's scenes are lifesaver