Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

EBSS 28th May WU: Janhvi is Tensed

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys, sorry I'm out so I kinda have to post a short WU tonight 😐

28th May 2019 WU: Janhvi is tensed 

Janhvi recalls their date at night and made a promise to her Dadda that she won't deviate from her mission come what may.. 

Next day in the morning Janhvi brings medicine for Suman but she refused to take it and request Janhvi that she would take it later.. Janhvi left one capsule and takes away the rest.. After Janhvi's departure Suman hides the capsule inside a flower pot and later pretends before Janhvi that she had taken her medicine.. 

Janhvi comes to PK's study and so does Manohar.. PK questioned Manohar about the wound and replied it has been done by the pet cat.. PK tells Manohar to kill the cat.. Later while the family members were discussing Chanda's birthday party theme, Manohar asks Janhvi about Ishani's whereabouts and Dhruv noticed Janhvi was tensed around him.. 

Janhvi searches for Ishani but she's missing.. Kavya notices Janhvi was tensed.. Janhvi later finds Ishani locked up inside the store room .. Ishani tells she had been there to get an old lamp and someone had locked the door.. Manohar arrives and asks Janhvi if everything was fine.. Ishani leaves and Manohar and Janhvi had another face off but Kavya's arrival stops them.. Manohar leaves and Kavya asks Janhvi if she was okay and Janhvi assures her that she was fine.. 

Kabir later slips in the bathroom and Kavya rushed in to his aids..  She helped Kabir come out and rest and Kabir decides to tell her about Vyom.. 

Precap: Kabir and Kavya goes to Arush's admission interview and the teacher asks Kavya about Vyom's Malhotra.. Kavya replied he was his ex husband who was martyr during a terrorist attack and that she wants Arush to become like his father.. Kabir is shocked and stood up suddenly to Kavya's surprise.. 

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the written update 

I liked today’s episode it was nice , 

Manohar is pushing his luck , I m sure iska tine aa Gaya hai ab 

Manohar is trying to scare Jhanvi , I loved ishani - Jhanvi scene n Jhsnvi- Kavya Scene 

Manohar is appearing everywhere n it’s very annoying now , hope makers do not drag he is pervert not liking it he is still after money loved Jhanvi expression 

Suman is hiding medicine , Jhanvi will find out 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Frankly speaking Tanvi is good in other scenes ( be with Ishan Arush Jhanvi Even kabir ( non romantic eat the moment ) excluding romantic 

I liked her scenes today n skipped last bit 

Precap is interesting - I m happy she is talking about Vyom 

I want to see Kabir irritation hearing Vyom Gatha ( how patriot brave solider he was ) from Tanvi , she has no clue what her husband was - very strange , she loved lived with him n had a child with him and could not even figure it’ anything about her husband - writers need to sort this very soon 

Manohar creepy is another annoying idiot but I think dhruv figure it out today seeing Jhanvi expression n Manohar creepy look 

What if Manohar will disclose Jhanvi  real name to Dhruv ?? 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Frankly speaking Tanvi is good in other scenes ( be with Ishan Arush Jhanvi Even kabir ( non romantic eat the moment ) excluding romantic 

I liked her scenes today n skipped last bit 

Precap is interesting - I m happy she is talking about Vyom 

I want to see Kabir irritation hearing Vyom Gatha ( how patriot brave solider he was ) from Tanvi , she has no clue what her husband was - very strange , she loved lived with him n had a child with him and could not even figure it’ anything about her husband - writers need to sort this very soon 

Manohar creepy is another annoying idiot but I think dhruv figure it out today seeing Jhanvi expression n Manohar creepy look 

What if Manohar will disclose Jhanvi  real name to Dhruv ?? 

Yes Tanvi was good.  I think what might KK romantic scene awkward maybe the writing. I had to fast forward the last bit too.  It was so fake.  Kabir falls and is in pain and they have eye lock - seriously.  The writers are trying too hard.  It is like in yesterday's episode, Kavya is asking Kabir a question and he closes her mouth to create a eye lock.  Atleast that was not as bad as today's.   Maybe the writers need to let the romance come as naturally as it is for Jhanvi and Dhruv.

For right now Kabir has no roll other than to sit at home and romance Kavya at every opportunity.  Pretty pathetic.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

Yes Tanvi was good.  I think what might KK romantic scene awkward maybe the writing. I had to fast forward the last bit too.  It was so fake.  Kabir falls and is in pain and they have eye lock - seriously.  The writers are trying too hard.  It is like in yesterday's episode, Kavya is asking Kabir a question and he closes her mouth to create a eye lock.  Atleast that was not as bad as today's.   Maybe the writers need to let the romance come as naturally as it is for Jhanvi and Dhruv.

For right now Kabir has no roll other than to sit at home and romance Kavya at every opportunity.  Pretty pathetic.

The question scene from yesterday was actually the most natural romantic scene KK have had, because when I look at that one in comparison to all the trip/ fall and random eye lock scenes, it does not come across as cheesy, misplaced or forced as their usual so-called romance scenes, especially because it was meant to be a light-hearted and slightly comical scene. I've noticed the writing for kavya-kabir in general is just terrible, and like they have no contributions to the story. Usually writers/ directors are able to get romantic scenes right if not story execution, but here they are unable to even create proper romantic scenes without adding a random eye lock or a fall where it isn't at all even needed, let alone write quality scenes for their character progression.

What I have noticed the most with KK romantic scenes is that their romance looks forced only in scenes where they try and portray the two feeling awkward with one another or when they're both unhappy and having an eye lock in an emotional moment. In contrast their chemistry and scenes are better where they both or at least kabir isn't being so serious and they're both behaving somewhat like friends like in the admission questions scene.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! πŸ˜Š