Gathbandhan

Running in Circles?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The show is inspired by its own previous episodes. Raghu gets angry, Mai happy, Dhanak lectures, Raghu back on track, some touchy-feely romance (no confession from Dhanak), random scenes and back to Raghu angry. πŸ€ͺ

Please tell the CVs to get to the point. I think They are trying to build some drama and tension and may be some sympathy for Dhanak before the relationship break but it is not working at least for me. Dhanak is more annoying than before and romance is boring. Mai and maya team is total overacting is dukan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail

Hai la! they completed the whole cycle in one episode today. πŸ˜† 

Starts again tomorrow!

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Im baaack! Sorry have been MIA. Ive been on a tiny holiday but finally watched today's episode (and caught up since thursday). they're not running in circles as far as the story is concerned. for once, the sequence of events is actually placed as such that raghu's unravelling or as I like to call it- regrowth- happens with some logic and doesnt trash the character and everything he's stood for for far in a second. i had predicted prior that the thing that would break raghu will be finding out that dhanak KNEW tawre trapped him and has been blatantly lying to his face for an entire month because she a) wanted to protect her vardi or tawre b) didnt trust raghu to behave himself despite of the crap vachans?!? (thats what I would presume if I was raghu) this is exactly what has happened. the previous storylines was to prove that raghu isnt making this turn back to gunda gardi ainvayi. dhanak has ttly mishandled her marriage and is kind of a crappy officer as well. her mismanagement of the situation is basically leading raghu down the rabbit hole. im glad they didnt just show him flip over everything. everytime an incident happened, he handled himself with buddhi and sehen shakti- much more effectively than dhanak has till now. whether it was handling tawre when he went to freeload, or when he showed up with dhanak and boss log. raghu managed, NOT dhanak. even today, despite of such a personal attack, raghu persevered. but its over now. the switch that went back and forth will now stay firm at 'might is right' and it will be her betrayal, NOT tawre's actions that will break raghu and im glad for that. love that makes him will break him and the khandvi cord with sonpapdi will be severed. meri bala se!

but yes scene-wise it is terribly repetitive. dhanak's love you muharat kabhi nahi ayega. she's never desperate enough in wanting him. her love is a teenage crush. you a grown woman, a married woman, if you want to spend some time with your husband, who or what is exactly stopping you? after all the shit they do all day, dhanak and raghu go back home to sleep right next to each other ya? she cant find one out of 30 nights when they sleep next to each other to tell him- listen i love you? bhai suhaagraat is whenever you decide it is. par nahi she keeps trying to set up the 'right time' and 'right mood'. its so stupid. just let it be organic. the romance with the thread and needle was good. she couldve just confessed to him then. par nahin playing coy was more important. And the lectures...despite of a sample like tawre, she still acts INCREDIBLY naive! dude- you couldnt even solve ONE of tawre's crimes yet so on what grounds are you basically preaching saboot and kanoon to raghu rn?!? what the shits? he's the one who has been the target of tawre's crimes, not dhanak. so excuse me if i fail to empathize with her stupid lectures. and the fact that she's made raghu into some sort of challenge with maayi is kind of gross. but she said it herself- raghu chunega apna raasta. now the question is will she support him no matter what raasta he chooses? he's always been a robin hood types. today wasnt the anomaly. i remember that sketch artist saving his hide. so will she accept robinhood pandey or will it be only bechara funde?

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Welcome back! πŸ€—I thought I was only one left here.

I agree with you. The story is not exactly circular. Each event is building one more layer of dissatisfaction in Raghu's mind before he eventually breaks. But it is awfully tedious to watch. 

I was not fond of Dhanak but she has achieved a whole another level of annoyingness since she became a police officer. Why does she have to challenge EVERYONE she meets - Mai, Tawre, Maya?

I am waiting for born-again, tear-free Raghu.  Tab dekhe Dhanak ke pyaar ka kya hota hai. I am hoping she packs her bags and leaves.smiley36

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hahaha no you are not! Im sure the others will drop hy as well. Yup dhanak is on a challenging spree. I really dont understand why she engages maayi in these battles "for raghu", koi prize hain kya? Jeeta jata insaan hain bechara. Whenever yeh saas bahu ki jodi starts their fitoori, I'm just like- let this dude be. πŸ˜’

Itishri thumbnail

These TV bahus could accomplish so much more if they don't challenge their saas and other vamps and just go about their plotting and planning business under the saas-radar. Sigh! but then where will be the drama?

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dhanak is one of those people who has no friends because she’s too uptight.