Aneri Vajani to be a part of Beyhadh season 2? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by -Ishana-

But isn’t he who shall not be named confirmed?

Waise Ekta vowed to never cast him or Aditi again so 😂

Rumors saying he is backing off for webseries. even Balaji reposted Pinkvilla airtcle  that who shall not be named is backing off. Might be just publicity stunt and ending up him himself playing the role.

@Bold- TRUUEEEEEEEEE IKRR!? Ekta can change her discussion just like a wind. but thats clear she will never cast him again and is better for chocolate boy HC to avoid her shi*** storylines compeltely

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Rumors saying he is backing off for webseries. even Balaji reposted Pinkvilla airtcle  that who shall not be named is backing off. Might be just publicity stunt and ending up him himself playing the role.

@Bold- TRUUEEEEEEEEE IKRR!? Ekta can change her discussion just like a wind. but thats clear she will never cast him again and is better for chocolate boy HC to avoid her shi*** storylines compeltely

Tbh he’s known to be super unprofessional since Qubool Hai days. So I’m not surprised.

And yesss! I’m okay wwith webseries and I can’t thank Ekta enough for giving us Jennifer and Harshad but at the same time they’ve graduated from her academy and not looking back😂 they both seem to like roles that offer them growth as an actor, Ekta’s roles are pretty stagnant.

Edited by -Ishana- - 4 years ago

Tbh he’s known to be super unprofessional since Qubool Hai days. So I’m not surprised.

And yesss! I’m okay wwith webseries and I can’t thank Ekta enough for giving us Jennifer and Harshad but at the same time they’ve graduated from her academy and not looking back😂 they both seem to like roles that offer them growth as an actor, Ekta’s roles are pretty stagnant.

Yeah i watched QH and later got replaced 

@Bold-lol 🤣mostly that those early 2000's, most actors/actress have worked with ekta

When that chocolate boy will start a webseries too?

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Yeah i watched QH and later got replaced 

@Bold-lol 🤣mostly that those early 2000's, most actors/actress have worked with ekta

When that chocolate boy will start a webseries too?

According to a post a while back he said something about the content being too bold😔 idk if he really said that or not but Harshad is more on the conservative side so it wouldn’t surprise me

Though he didn’t deny that if the script demanded it he would do bold scenes so I’m confused lol

According to a post a while back he said something about the content being too bold😔 idk if he really said that or not but Harshad is more on the conservative side so it wouldn’t surprise me

Though he didn’t deny that if the script demanded it he would do bold scenes so I’m confused lol

That's true tho. Cant imagine him in bold scenes😂 Ladka is more in conservation side not grown up yet😍 

he is🍫🍫🍫🍫