Aneri Vajani to be a part of Beyhadh season 2? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Post by TellyChakkar

When talking about some of the most popular shows of the silver screen, Sony TV's Beyhadh will certainly ace the list. The show starring Jennifer Winget, Kushal Tandon and Aneri Vajani in crucial roles was immensely loved by the viewers and gained so much fame that audiences did not want it to end. Post the success of Beyhadh, and constant requests from the fans, the makers have decided to bring a second season of this show which is all set to go on air soon!

Audience loved Aneri in the role of Saanjh in Beyhadh and are hoping that she returns in the second season. Sources say that Aneri Vajani will be back as the lead. However, nothing has been established by the makers. Kushal Tandon, in an interview denied to be the part of the show as he would like to take up something that's different. Talks are that Harshad Chopda will be roped in as the male lead. On getting in touch with Aneri, she has refused to speak anything about it.

Ok so u r telling me BH2 will be HC show?🤣🤣 JenShad kismat connection is too much🤣

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

nothing is confirmed.. i don't think he will choose this role anyway!

Originally posted by Maryam2

nothing is confirmed.. i don't think he will choose this role anyway!

Thats true! he wont steal Jenny show nor thats his taste😆

This whole article seems fake lol

If Aneri is part of it again I’m probably not going to watch it. Can’t take another Saanjh

Originally posted by -Ishana-

This whole article seems fake lol

If Aneri is part of it again I’m probably not going to watch it. Can’t take another Saanjh

Same I wont even tolerate it. Just thought of sharing it despite its soo fake