Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Sbb rocking shocking news segment

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

They said soon yhm will go off air 

Then kp will have time to spare so he will join big boss 😕

All know he will create lot of hungama there n tv walon ka naam roshan karenge 😆

Edited by RamonaG - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kp in one article said he is not offered bb13 n if offered I doubt I will do the show 

This article come today only 

SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This bb news was  everywhere last time also.

Maybe he will do bb this time as yhm also ending .

Edited by SandyaKranthi - 4 years ago
Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bigg Boss 13: Here's what Karan Patel has to say on being a part of the reality showKaran Patel to be part of Bigg Boss 13? Here's the truth. 

Rushabh Dhruv - May 28, 2019 08:30 AM IST

One of the most loved and controversial shows, Bigg Boss will be back with it's latest season. The popular reality show is known to be everyone's favourite, thanks to its content. The show is hosted by none other than Salman Khan. However, there are a few changes in the show this year. Reportedly, the set of Bigg Boss 13 is shifted to Mumbai's Film City and it's not Lonavla anymore. Another interesting change fans will witness is in terms of the contestants. Apparently, the 13th season of the reality series will only see celebs and no commoners. And like every year, many names of actors' names have been doing rounds. Among the many mentions, the latest one is that of TV star Karan Patel.

When we approached the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor to get his reaction on the same, Karan refused the news about being approached for Bigg Boss 13. He said that no one has approached him for the reality show. He also added that he is not keen to take up the show either. "I haven't been approached for Bigg Boss. And even if they do I doubt if I will take up the show," Karan said.

Patel was part of Bigg Boss 12 where fans saw a glimpse of the Television star. Besides Karan Patel, names of TV star like Jay Bhanushali, Mahi Vij and Vivek Dahiya are also speculated to be part of Bigg Boss 13. However, nothing has been confirmed yet.

Edited by Ishradivanfan - 4 years ago
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, it's very telling that YHM is on its last legs. I don't think KP will participate in BB. And I hope not, he will make a mess of his reputation there. But BB is still 5-6 months away and after YHM ends he'd be eager to get on with new project, if he doesn't get what we'd be looking for, participating in BB might happen.

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Well, it's very telling that YHM is on its last legs. I don't think KP will participate in BB. And I hope not, he will make a mess of his reputation there. But BB is still 5-6 months away and after YHM ends he'd be eager to get on with new project, if he doesn't get what we'd be looking for, participating in BB might happen.

plus Colors tv is very eager to feature KP in their shows. so they may offer him a hefty sum of money to change his mind.  

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well if kp is in for BB, then I'm also in for BB.😎Will be my first season to watch😎

Though I think, kp will throw tantrums and make a way for his elimination in the initial days itself🤣. Like Dt said, he is a free soul😳, you can't capture him😁

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

He causes enough trouble even not being part of Big Boss. Imagine what will happen if he decides to participate 😆

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KPs PR replied to some fan in IG that KP not going to BB13...