Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

It is not a big thing to write but it's a great thing to accept it

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I want to know one thing. Manohar is just a driver of PK.  He is being given so much importance rather than the other characters. Can't believe that a driver is blackmailing the daughter in law of the house. He is directly misbehaving with Jaanvi and threatening her. It is unbelievable. The writer lack to create a suitable character for this one. Jaanvi is unable to remove this small creature then how can she achieve her big goal. Poorly written.šŸ˜­

Today Suman cheated Jaanvi successfully by throwing the tablet into the flower wash.

Manohar threatened Jaanvi using Ishani's name. She was locked into the room by Manohar.

Dhruv was watching the fear in his wife's face and the rudeness in driver's face. But nothing was asked and nothing was done by him on the spot. This is his love for Jaanvi.šŸ¤£

But kavya asked Jaanvi for  the reason of her sadness. (Still I expect that Kavya should be the support system of Jaanvi.) . Her concern is real. 

Kabir slipped over on the bathroom floor and he was murmuring by the pain. Kavya hurried off to that place to help Kabir.  In that situation their eyes were locked on .šŸ¤£kabir looked Kavya romantically even he has the pain.šŸ˜€ He stopped kavya  to tell about Vyom .

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I want to know one thing. Manohar is just a driver of PK.  He is being given so much importance rather than the other characters. Can't believe that a driver is blackmailing the daughter in law of the house. He is directly misbehaving with Jaanvi and threatening her. It is unbelievable. The writer lack to create a suitable character for this one. Jaanvi is unable to remove this small creature then how can she achieve her big goal. Poorly written.šŸ˜­

It looks like Manohar isnā€™t just a driver, he is PKā€™s goto guy for all his dirty work. The guy is super creepy, ugh! I went back and checked, Manohar is on Jahnviā€™s murder list. So the guy has been with the Mittal family for many years now. Itā€™s funny how he couldnā€™t connect the dots, even after seeing her surname. But then Sharma isnā€™t an uncommon name, so Iā€™ll excuse that. I agree about Jahnvi not really doing anything about the creep, but itā€™s not even been a day since their confrontation, maybe sheā€™s planning something. He did come out of the left field so I donā€™t really blame her for being thrown off. She canā€™t do anything drastic just like that without the family getting suspicious, I would like to believe she is biding her time. 

Today Suman cheated Jaanvi successfully by throwing the tablet into the flower wash.

I didnā€™t know Jahnvi was still giving meds to Suman. I thought that was now solely K&Kā€™s duty. The entire family is feeding her meds, hopefully Suman is keeping track, lest she dies of an overdose. šŸ˜†

Manohar threatened Jaanvi using Ishani's name. She was locked into the room by Manohar. 

Dhruv was watching the fear in his wife's face and the rudeness in driver's face. But nothing was asked and nothing was done by him on the spot. This is his love for Jaanvi.šŸ¤£

Hopefully that will come up tomorrow. The way they zoomed in on his face, whatā€™s even the point if he isnā€™t going to at least make a remark. What if Dhruv is the one to ā€œtake care ofā€ Manohar?

But kavya asked Jaanvi for  the reason of her sadness. (Still I expect that Kavya should be the support system of Jaanvi.) . Her concern is real. 

Petition to have Kavya help Jahnvi murder them all. I am here for women supporting women. šŸ˜ˆ

Kabir slipped over on the bathroom floor and he was murmuring by the pain. Kavya hurried off to that place to help Kabir.  In that situation their eyes were locked on .šŸ¤£kabir looked Kavya romantically even he has the pain.šŸ˜€ He stopped kavya  to tell about Vyom .

Can they not? This sexual tension is getting out of hand. I donā€™t mind it in moderation, but come on, we donā€™t need it every single episode. I am guessing these scenes were shot before Zain went on leave, and they were just filling out the time to compensate for his absence. So long eyelocks it is. 

At least it looks like the secret is going to be out soon. Btw, Kabir is reading the same two messages daily or what? 

Edited by DivzOnAir - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I want to know one thing. Manohar is just a driver of PK.  He is being given so much importance rather than the other characters. Can't believe that a driver is blackmailing the daughter in law of the house. He is directly misbehaving with Jaanvi and threatening her. It is unbelievable. The writer lack to create a suitable character for this one. Jaanvi is unable to remove this small creature then how can she achieve her big goal. Poorly written.šŸ˜­ - I guess Manohar has played big part in Jhanvi Fathers Death and might have helped PK . I have not seen todays episode ..but his dailogues were only for Jhanvi and PK is not aware of this ... Drivers character might look small but he will play major role in PK KAND ..

Today Suman cheated Jaanvi successfully by throwing the tablet into the flower wash.- Wow .>Suman is getting better and better and soon she will go against Jhanvi 

Dhruv was watching the fear in his wife's face and the rudeness in driver's face. But nothing was asked and nothing was done by him on the spot. This is his love for Jaanvi.šŸ¤£- Dhruv is only interested in one sided romance at the moment šŸ¤£

But kavya asked Jaanvi for  the reason of her sadness. (Still I expect that Kavya should be the support system of Jaanvi.) . Her concern is real. - Well this sounds good ..

Kabir slipped over on the bathroom floor and he was murmuring by the pain. Kavya hurried off to that place to help Kabir.  In that situation their eyes were locked on .šŸ¤£kabir looked Kavya romantically even he has the pain.šŸ˜€ He stopped kavya  to tell about Vyom .- ROMACE AGAIN .šŸ¤£ Eye Locking Hair Flying etc etc .. Good one šŸ˜†

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would take kavya supporting janhvi anytime rather than bahu vs bahu. It would be interesting. 

Personally I feel dhruv will have a major role in janhvi's revenge. He is not as simple as he looks. He is a strong character. The show will definitely use his character better. 

Also manohar is a pervert too because he was touching janhvi's feet discreetly in a very pervert manner even when kavya was standing beside. He also always happen to says lines like she is looking hot in saree and blah blah.. šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶

Can we also have some strong role for kabir too other than just romancingšŸ™„ Though he would have some kind of suspicions about few things that happens in the family after he comes after so long and will investigate. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

I would take kavya supporting janhvi anytime rather than bahu vs bahu. It would be interesting. - Jhanvi Supported Kavya ( even though it was fake from PK ) but it did help Kavya stay in the house ...so i do not mind Kavya and Jhanvi supporting rather than VS ...

Personally I feel dhruv will have a major role in janhvi's revenge. He is not as simple as he looks. He is a strong character. The show will definitely use his character better. - YES , he is SHADY and he role will be strong as he is Jhanvi Husband ( edited- fans were going Ga ga over Janvi-dhruv romanc.. but i did not like but i liked actors actor.. specially shren.. aka Jhanvi uncomfrotability expressionss. even Ishan was good in his part )

Also manohar is a pervert too because he was touching janhvi's feet discreetly in a very pervert manner even when kavya was standing beside. He also always happen to says lines like she is looking hot in saree and blah blah.. šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶ - I think Driver has huge invovlement in Jhanvi Fathers Death and he is pervert ..We have  to wait and see.. if he will cross his line.. Jhanv might kill him 

Can we also have some strong role for kabir too other than just romancingšŸ™„ Though he would have some kind of suspicions about few things that happens in the family after he comes after so long and will investigate. -Kabir is at the moment only avaialable for Romance.. Do not know why .>I will always prefer Kabir VS Jhanvi 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago