Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Dearth of ideas from CVs ... kindly dont call urself creatives

anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cvs in Balaji"s  have the least creative thoughts...they only run in 2 to 3 plots in every serial..

Misunderstanding

sacrifice

memory loss

Cant blame as we watch them.. i refuse t take this shit anymore... #i am boycotting kzk2. # no more sacrife

lot people quit kzk2 when komo married anurag. TRP did fall

thats why they created all of a certain out of the place a consummation shot to retain trp.

guys its all in our hands. i refuse to watch this shit rest ur call.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It just oscillates between a celebration, dance, dream sequence, and some illogical love scenes...the only factor that kept it so alive was Parth and Erica's chemistry...but too much of the same thing doesnt maike it a story Komo is out they bring in Bajaj...just pluggung in the popular names with a lost plot/story..bakwaas bana diya...i too dont spend my valuable 30 mins on this disappointing show...quit it long back!!
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I second you!!Only God knows how and why they manage to get high TRP despite of showing such an illogical story. No creativity at all...

What a waste of 2 superb talents with electrifying chemistry. Watching the show only for Parth Erica ... everything else is non sense here!!!

Edited by Ritsrits - 4 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Agree with your title.. Deffo the most uncreative and unimaginative and uninspired team in the name of writer/scriptwriter, director, editor, choreographer, etc. And to top it all the obsessed Producer for her fruitful past ROI who is not ready to move on from her age-old techniques and ideas.. 🤪

Only the show is gifted with some good looking and wonderfully performing actors.. 👏

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mark my word.. even when Bajaj uncle come the show will still have loop holes with weak storyline. They will hamper his character too just like they did for lead. I dont even feel sorry for both of them. Just want to see climax and Ivam done. I will only watch when show end after that. Repeating same crap is not done. There is nothing left now for honest fan like us. At least we have got gut to speak the truth then obsess blind fans. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

Mark my word.. even when Bajaj uncle come the show will still have loop holes with weak storyline. They will hamper his character too just like they did for lead. I dont even feel sorry for both of them. Just want to see climax and Ivam done. I will only watch when show end after that. Repeating same crap is not done. There is nothing left now for honest fan like us. At least we have got gut to speak the truth then obsess blind fans. 

Tell me, did Ekta personally contact you guys to tell you all that he's going to be your uncle? Regardless of the character's age, he's not going to be your uncle. I suggest you to shift to another mocking word because this unwarranted age shaming and ridiculous 'scooter' jibe has become nauseating. 

priya185 thumbnail

Sonam calls others aunty who are only 12 yrs older than her 

Bhagya can call bajaj uncle if she wants, he is older than most of us 

rnegi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Agree with your title.. Deffo the most uncreative and unimaginative and uninspired team in the name of writer/scriptwriter, director, editor, choreographer, etc. And to top it all the obsessed Producer for her fruitful past ROI who is not ready to move on from her age-old techniques and ideas.. 🤪

Only the show is gifted with some good looking and wonderfully performing actors.. 👏

they actually insult the indian audience thinking that that is what they like. I feel insulted to be shown such crap but one thing they are good at is selecting the cast and promotions. The show has grown onto us because of the actors but it is frustrating. I have started to skip a lot which I did not earlier.

Not sure how TRP is rising... I am annoyed at our TRP audience which feed this crap.

Even if it is same masala, at least show that well... dialogues, attention to detail, editing... all are such poor quality.. its pathetic..

The episodes are shabbily put together. The director cannot visualize a scene. There are some lolipos here and there which are driven more by the actors than the director.

Can only hope for some quality output someday with these 2...

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can someone pls tell me what are those flashbacks that we got the other day when AnuPre were in the car? And why is everyone loving them? 

According to me they were just random clips that were added to fool the viewers including these dance sequences..  

why did they put so much money in statues? Komo’s wardrobe and now outdoor shooting.. 

invest it in getting some decent writers, editors and directors.. We all feel cheated.. For us, its not just a show with drama that we watch and forget about it once the episode is over.. 

we have our favourites in there.. we are connected to their characters.. we feel their pain.. so even if we want to move on, we still cant!

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Can someone pls tell me what are those flashbacks that we got the other day when AnuPre were in the car? And why is everyone loving them? 

According to me they were just random clips that were added to fool the viewers including these dance sequences..  

why did they put so much money in statues? Komo’s wardrobe and now outdoor shooting.. 

invest it in getting some decent writers, editors and directors.. We all feel cheated.. For us, its not just a show with drama that we watch and forget about it once the episode is over.. 

we have our favourites in there.. we are connected to their characters.. we feel their pain.. so even if we want to move on, we still cant!

please tweet this to them the kzk team and star plus should see this