Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

A pair of kidnappers!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~MyMusings 26.5.19   A pair of kidnappers!

Both are two people motivated by the emotion of their Sufiyana love, Both are driven by the belief  that all is fair in love and war. Both believe in going to any extent to realize their love.  even if it amounts to carrying   out an  unsavoury and unethical act ..

I speak here about Kainat and Zaroon. To me both carry out questionable  actions, that may be acceptable under extenuating circumstances. Where Kainat endeavours to operate outside the law by having Mainjaan  kidnapped. Zaroon too carries off by guile and fraud Saltanat’s recorded confession of love for him. Zaroon  for all intents and purposes holds  her confession as a hostage! The desired ransom will be her public consent to marrying him! For Zaroon, the recorded hostage taking is allowed, as it furthers his chances to getting to his Sufiyana love!

Both these characters, seize  the moment, take risks! and make off  with their means to an end. Zaroon uses Neelam to record then dispatch Saltanat’s recorded  confession, successfully to his phone!

Kainat on the other hand first captures Zaroon’s plan to play the recording at the Iftar before Mainjaan and the rest of the family. The rest is easy for Kainat. No more will she be the perfect gentle girl inside. Instead, she will  be good on the outside, but bad inside dare devil. Let all see her as normal as ever, to ward off any undue attention. But underneath her mission for the moment, is to stop Mainjaan from viewing  a change of opinion, that will throw the spanner in the works! for her.  Zaroon can prepare for victory , which Kainat will not hand him, on a sliver platter! As in his defeat lies her victory!  

We see that Kainat has friends on facebook. One in particular, who carries out the kidnapping on her behalf! To go ahead with such a plan one has to be quite cold! Not lily livered and soft. Both Kainat and Zaroon seemed to be in control of the fresh crisis situation within the family ! where Zaroon orders  and looks into various possibilities where Mainjaan may have got too?

Kainat! stages the whole scene at the hospital , where all are sent packing too! just so she can give away the fact that Mainjaan has been , kidnapped!  

Where Zaroon makes use of the situation, by exhibiting to all that he needs Saltanat’s support in reporting the matter to the police. Kainat quietly watches his gravitational pull towards Saltanat, but soon enough, she turns on her waterworks ! to snatch Zaroon’s attention from Saltanat to herself!

At all times Kainat also ensures her mantle of piety remains on her head. Yet all the goodness in the world will not stop her now! from getting what she wants! How easily she transfers, Zaroon’s held hostage, Saltanat’s love confession from his phone, onto her mobile phone.The  evidence which could potentially unite Saltanat and Zaroon now remains in Kainat ‘s control! Her rejected love only whets her appetite for Zaroon’s Sufiyana love. It’s a fixation which now gives a new meaning to her life.

Just like in battle, the fighting force needs reinforcements. Kainat the one woman army , needs morale boosting .She finds it in justifying her behaviour, in a confession for her sin before her deceased father. Kainat even believes that for the sake of her Sufiyana love. Her  own departed  father forgives her for the kidnapping his father!  Kainat  finds her own balm for the bruises on her heart..

Under the guise of tearful hysteria she manages to press her tearful face against Zaroon’s slightly bare chest. All  this right under Saltanat’s very nose. Where ever possible, Kainat  will  abduct! Hold Zaroon as hostage!  Carry off his attention by force ! that which is the centre of Saltanat’s love! Whenever possible, Kainat will hold to ransom Saltanat’s  true love. Till  she gives Kainat! Zaroon as the ransom she seeks.

The trouble with Kainat is that in her new found fervour, she fails to contain her smirks every time she sees the whole family in a state of frenzy.Her eyes from behind her spectacles capture every movement ,every expression of the family members. She seems to bypass the fact that Mamoon too like her, keeps his eyes and ears open. 

Mamoon takes in  her shady behaviour. How  Kainat  in the hospital spells out before all that Mainjaan has been  kidnapped! Mamoon , also notices, how quickly Kainat wipes away her tears, as soon she has the desired out come out  of them!

All credit to Mainjaan , she fights a sense of being a rejected and scorned woman by the one she dreamt about. Still dreams about. The once calm in Kainat is now replaced by a live restlessness. It’s a chilling scene when she is caught by Nadeem and Mamoon , talking to the kidnapper. The two brothers appear as if they confront a possible contender in the race for the dargah legacy . This can be a possibility , as Kainat is the direct next of kin’ child of the one who was the successor of the dargah.. his death, ruined it all for his family. But then again   the deceased’s off spring is  still alive. Does it matter though, that Kainat is a daughter and not a son?

The episode further reiterates the character portrayal of Kainat ..as intrinsically negative. Yet  the manner in which her disapproval comes about in the episode is more of a reaction to what Zaroon was about to do, to further his gains. As much as Kainat’s battle is with Saltanat , the episode also shows that its Zaroon’s plan that kick starts Kainat’s displeasure at Zaroon as well. However her love for him fails to restrain her. We see her breaking the norms of  decent behaviour in hugging him openly. To me, as strange and creepy it may appear to Zaroon, for Kainat it was dream she dared to have for a brief period. He was originally meant for her and she remains in that mode till now. This  mindset in  word, thought and  deed called Zaroon.. gives her a reason to realize a part of her life she never knew existed in her till now!

Mainjaan is the person she has whisked off to captivity. Not because he was the person who initiated  the idea of Zaroon in her soul. But because Mainjaan is the powerful patriarch who holds the ultimate decisions in his household. Mainjaan is the persona, who all aspire to influence. Well Kainat is influenced by him, had he not expedited  Zaroon’s visit ,she would have never realized the meaning of Sufiyana love. Now, that love wrestles within her to prove her worth. For the better in her or the worst in her. Kainat in a way stands kidnapped by her unrequited love.. yet she holds her heart hostage for the precious ransom of Zaroon..

Zaroon stands kidnapped by the denial of Saltanat’s love for him. Her failure to admit the love he knows she feels for him..holds his impatience to ransom..

The episode, certainly has a thrill about it. The thrill that bad ole’ Kainat helps to create! Helly was fantastic in the bits when she was Kainat.  28.5.19hamlet53

Thanks mishfan, nusi. Lonelythots,Irshita for supporting my work.. much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG - today's epi was quite depressing. Even Kainaat knows people who will kidnap for her. I don't know anyone who would kidnap or kill for me or for money. Felt like I must have missed the boat somewhere... too busy creating a potential hit list instead of finding people to put it in action. 😆

I just couldn't get over how easily someone, as sheltered as Kainaat, could find someone to kidnap Miajaan and change the hospital footage. What amazing planning and professionalism!!! 

Kainaat didn't have waterworks when Sultanat looks at her at the hospital but turns them on for Zaroon only. I wonder if Sultanat noticed.

Zaroon is working hand-in-glove with not just Neelam but also Humza to get Sultanat. It was cute how they were both excited about the video.

Maamoon immediately suspected Kainaat - but I think he has been watching the household drama more closely than anyone else for a long time. Let's see how and when he strikes a deal with the devil in his zeal to get his virasat.

Helly is doing a great job as Kainaat but looks vapid as Sultanat. I think actresses have more fun playing negative characters. Vamps are more endearing in tv shows 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie..

Kainaat was such a compelling character.. there was something novel to her inspite of the fact that I didn’t relate to her.. her character really egged me on to watch the show.. but I think the writers after having made her give up miajaan’s teachings and abandoning her god, she has stepped out of her moral compass.. sadly, currently  she is looking like a typical vamp who are dime a dozen on ITV.. I feel the intrigue in her character is lost.. 

I’d really like to know the true meaning of Sufiyana Pyar, if someone can enlighten me..

I thought Sufism was about how people connected spiritually with god on a one-on-one basis through their devotion.. 

But here taking two instances.. one when kainaat and humza were chanced upon a compromising situation by miajaan followed by which zaroon hits humza saying that he thought his love was Sufiyana but his love turned out to be lustful.. and y’day kainaat’s hug, it was very inappropriate.

so according to the writers love Sufiyana love is opposite of lust ? I would like to know if that is what it really is.. 

Mamoon’s the player.. he seems observant.. waiting to see which side he jumps.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

hello there,Irshita

OMG - today's epi was quite depressing. Even Kainaat knows people who will kidnap for her. I don't know anyone who would kidnap or kill for me or for money. Felt like I must have missed the boat somewhere... too busy creating a potential hit list instead of finding people to put it in action. smiley36

yes looks like this universe lardki is out on a shocking spree!  I recall Irshita when she collided with this bloke  in the market and he said something to the effect of chatting to her on face book.. I dismissed the guy as some road side Romeo.. but now we know that Kainat has  seedy connections! where did she get the cash from, me was wondering? and she wastes no time does she. 

I just couldn't get over how easily someone, as sheltered as Kainaat, could find someone to kidnap Miajaan and change the hospital footage. What amazing planning and professionalism!!! 

yes.. she keeps her eyes and ears open now. what luck she overheard Zaroon plotting with Neelam.. thus she had the time to counter plan.. yep no bimbo she is! 

Kainaat didn't have waterworks when Sultanat looks at her at the hospital but turns them on for Zaroon only. I wonder if Sultanat noticed.

ohhh  haan, the waterworks were turned on to catch Zaroon's attention, may be she knows he'll react, he did  for the first time, when she  snivelled and cried.. he consoles her, she needn't worry,they'll find mainjaan.. I bet she was cracking up in side!

Zaroon is working hand-in-glove with not just Neelam but also Humza to get Sultanat. It was cute how they were both excited about the video.

they are like a pair of school boys.. more so Zaroon he and his giggles! Humza appears contained.. waise   according to the way he carries himself.. leads prayers he just might be ready to Mainjaan 's shoes..

Maamoon immediately suspected Kainaat - but I think he has been watching the household drama more closely than anyone else for a long time. Let's see how and when he strikes a deal with the devil in his zeal to get his virasat.

Mamoon talks about things like radars... so yes he is keeping faces, people's movements under surveillance...  sab virasat ke peeche hain..  for some its love, for others like Mamoon its an inexhaustible  life long income..

Helly is doing a great job as Kainaat but looks vapid as Sultanat. I think actresses have more fun playing negative characters. Vamps are more endearing in tv shows 

yeah! glad you agree with me..overall as an actor Helly is smart.. she has chosen a role  which gives  her ample  to experiment  with professionally..Irshita  do you know Iam watching Sawaragini  as a repeat on Ristey colour.. I hadn't seen the show originally... wont compare the female  leads..in role...   yes bad girls hold an integral position in serials.. they help run the plot.. besides I guess the creatives want to show that virtue and vice resides side by side in the universe..  lets see what Kainat gets up to today...

thanks for a great feed back.. we had a chinwag!  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie.. hello there lonelythots

Kainaat was such a compelling character.. there was something novel to her inspite of the fact that I didn’t relate to her.. her character really egged me on to watch the show.. but I think the writers after having made her give up miajaan’s teachings and abandoning her god, she has stepped out of her moral compass.. sadly, currently  she is looking like a typical vamp who are dime a dozen on ITV.. I feel the intrigue in her character is lost..

loved your thoughts.. I feel there's more to come from her.. this episode finally declares her as the baddie .. which makes me think that she may not be the only one.. but she is the one who will give shocks.. 

I’d really like to know the true meaning of Sufiyana Pyar, if someone can enlighten me..

now Sufiyana word ,   comes from th e Sufi philosophy which up holds that  a higher entity runs through all that is tangible or abstract in the universe.. regards Sufiyana pyaar.. it suggests,  a certain mysticism .. profound, that is hard to explain.. surpasses ordinary understanding but    sufiyana in nature.. complete   like the completeness of god himself.. eternal .

Sufiyana love involves more.. the oneness of the the souls,rather than bodies.. which indicates the purity   as in god is pure ,without blemish.

now Lonelythots, you can conclude, if the love in the story is, pure? unadulterated  or the love  contains, desires for worldly gains as well?

I thought Sufism was about how people connected spiritually with god on a one-on-one basis through their devotion.. 

yes this is a great definition..

But here taking two instances.. one when kainaat and humza were chanced upon a compromising situation by miajaan followed by which zaroon hits humza saying that he thought his love was Sufiyana but his love turned out to be lustful.. and y’day kainaat’s hug, it was very inappropriate.

heavens yes... Sufiyana is more to do with the souls… spiritual.. and not the carnal side

so according to the writers love Sufiyana love is opposite of lust ? I would like to know if that is what it really is.. 

Well   I too cannot see in any spiritual communion between their souls.. its all very touchy feely.. I think.. because the story touches upon the Sufi shrine.. a tradition carried on by the Muslims.. but open to all who wish to bring their requests  before god with deep devotion. The creatives, decided to call the romantic angle Sufiyana pyaar..

Mamoon’s the player.. he seems observant.. waiting to see which side he jumps.

Yes I felt he's like a fly on the wall... which side, I guess the winning side?    thanks lonelythots for a thought provoking comment.. lets continue to watch this show.. more intrigue than pure love... much love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah! glad you agree with me..overall as an actor Helly is smart.. she has chosen a role  which gives  her ample  to experiment  with professionally..Irshita  do you know Iam watching Sawaragini  as a repeat on Ristey colour.. I hadn't seen the show originally... wont compare the female  leads..in role...   yes bad girls hold an integral position in serials.. they help run the plot.. besides I guess the creatives want to show that virtue and vice resides side by side in the universe..  

I watched Swarigini in bits and pieces after the show had ended on TV.  It was a fun watch. However, Helly looked energetic in her positive avatar but here she makes no impact. All other women are livelier than her.  

No rotten tomatoes but Kainaat's speaking style - especially her self-pity/plotting monologues are very much reminiscent of  Ragini.