Iqbal Khan confirms who Bajaj is

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IQ would have been a perfect Bajaj! 

Originally posted by nailah_AnuPre

IQ would have been a perfect Bajaj! 

agree, so many fans told him this

Double post

Edited by Aurtika - 4 years ago

Originally posted by priya185

agree, so many fans told him this

Wish He were  Bajaj..He had played second fiddle in some other shows and didn't bother about that .. But not sure if KSG will do that. 

Wishhe played Bajaj. Dont want this KSG

Originally posted by Aurtika

Wish He were  Bajaj..He had played second fiddle in some other shows and didn't bother about that .. But not sure if KSG will do that. 

but we  can assume  if ksg playing this role  he will not  here till the end.

so we can say that after sometime  he wil die  like in frist season 

You know what, because Naveen’s exposure went all the way to the mandap, I was sure they wouldnt introduce Bajaj.. As Pre already made similar sacrifice and was that close to marrying someone else.. 

but then thats like with shivi’s pregnancy.. we were damn sure they wouldnt introduce Pre’s pregnancy.. guess that was twisted as well.. 

Originally posted by nailah_AnuPre

You know what, because Naveen’s exposure went all the way to the mandap, I was sure they wouldnt introduce Bajaj.. As Pre already made similar sacrifice and was that close to marrying someone else.. 

but then thats like with shivi’s pregnancy.. we were damn sure they wouldnt introduce Pre’s pregnancy.. guess that was twisted as well.. 

Let Bajaj come, I'm getting bored with all the dance seuqnces, there is no story, a love story needs story too. 

Originally posted by mily_mathew

Let Bajaj come, I'm getting bored with all the dance seuqnces, there is no story, a love story needs story too. 

I have loads of hope with Bajaj’s entry as well.. Everything seems to either be on a fast forward mode or a really really slow mode.. 

Bet, this week will drag as well..