Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~Jayeshbhai Jordaar Updates Thread~Please Post ALL UPDATES HERE!!!

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

~Jayeshbhai Jordaar Updates Thread~

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx87C2mBuWG/?igshid=1httm1cwyhd64

Please Post ALL UPDATES HERE!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RESERVED - PROMO MATERIAL.

Edited by LoseYouToLoveMe - 4 years ago

RESERVED.

OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS.

RESERVED.

EVENTS CALENDAR.

priya185 thumbnail

Is this really happening?

Originally posted by: priya185

Is this really happening?

Yeah Ranveer confirmed it himself😊

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HA HA I love it, looking forward to it. Ranveer speaks pretty good Gujarati.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

he's gonna have a blast shooting this movie........

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

After playing Kapil Dev in 83, Ranveer Singh to transform into Jayeshbhai Jordaar for a Yash Raj entertainer

Ranveer Singh, who will begin shooting for Kabir Khan’s 83, has already signed his next film — Yash Raj Films’ humorous entertainer called Jayeshbhai Jordaar.

BOLLYWOOD Updated: May 27, 2019 11:29 ISTHT Correspondent

HT Correspondent 

Hindustan Times

Ranveer Singh,Kabir Khan 83,Jayeshbhai Jordaar

Ranveer Singh also shared a picture of himself holding the script of Jayeshbhai Jordaar in his  Instagram 

Actor Ranveer Singh in on a roll, professionally as well as in the personal space. The actor will soon begin shooting for Kabir Khan’s 83 in Glasgow and has already signed his next film, which will be with Yash Raj Films.

Dubbed Jayeshbhai Jordaar, the film is an entertainer, set in Gujarat. The film has been written by debutant Divyang Thakkar and will be directed by him as well. The film will be produced by Maneesh Sharma and is expected to go on floors this October.

Speaking about it, Ranveer said: “I have been immensely fortunate to have collaborated with some of the finest film-makers of our country. It is humbling and gratifying that they believed in my craft and chose me to lead their cinematic vision. All that I have achieved as an actor today is due to these titanic cinematic forces having put their faith in me. I’m glad that today I find myself in a position where I can recognise exceptional talent and wholeheartedly back the vision of a brilliant new writer-director like Divyang. Jayeshbhai Jordaar will be my next release after 83.”

Ranveer added, “Jayeshbhai is a film with a big heart. In its concept as well as in its appeal, it encompasses the broadest spectrum of the cinema-loving audience -- it’s a film for everyone! It is, in fact, a ‘miracle script’ that YRF found for me out of nowhere. The sheer brilliance of the writing compelled me to immediately green-light this film. Both humourous and poignant, Jayeshbhai is right up there with the most solid on-paper material I’ve ever come across”

Speaking about the film, Maneesh said that Thakkar’s script is an example of a balance of a relevant message delivered in an entertaining manner.

“What makes this a truly thrilling venture is that I see this as Ranveer and I are taking it forward. Almost a decade ago, we started our journey together when YRF placed their faith in us newcomers and today we collaborate with another new talent to offer the audiences a content driven mass entertainer,” added Sharma, who directed Ranveer in their maiden film Band Baaja Baaraat.

Earlier, Ranveer shared pictures with ace cricketer Kapil Dev. He has been spending time with the former cricketer to learn the intricacies of the game and his personality. Ranveer will play Kapil in Kabir’s 83. In the pictures, the two can be seen exchanging beaming smiles. Ranveer holds a pen and a notebook, which is somehow indicating that he is making notes. In another frame, the two are seen discussing something in depth.

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

he's gonna have a blast shooting this movie........

Needless to say, we are going to have double blast watching it!💃