Naagin 3

Rakshanda's Best Character

Poll

Favourite Character Of Rakshanda

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I liked Rakshanda the most in Jasii Jaisi Ko Nahin, her character was nto really evil in the beginning and it was a realistic role, but then she did turn completely evil later , but it was a very real character which was nto too dramatic 

I liked her as Sumi Maa, but I just cannot forget overacting ki dukaan Yamini, so I prefer Yamini over Sumitra as a character, but both actresses are veteran and experienced ,they cannot be compared as actresses 

Yamini wa smore funny and entertaining than Sumitra and Sumitra was just creepy at times

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bahamrakshas too she was amazzinggg

Yes her name was Mohini in Bhramarakshas , event here her character started out as innocent, then she turned evil later as was expected 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: maha786

Yes her name was Mohini in Bhramarakshas , event here her character started out as innocent, then she turned evil later as was expected 

Expected sab kuch 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My favourite would be Sumi maa had she'd been kept positive. Everything was ruined when she was revealed as a Naagin and a villain. 

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

My favourite would be Sumi maa had she'd been kept positive. Everything was ruined when she was revealed as a Naagin and a villain. 

I agree with you 100%. It would have been far better if Sumitra was portrayed as a powerful protagonist wiping the floors with anyone who dared to mess with her or her loved ones.