And that's how their story ends

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

BeHir got an happy ending as for now.I will miss them onscreen.Feeling saddened though we won't be able to see them.But everything has an end.We have go through all this shit and comedy circus finale just for them.Though it wasn't satisfactory ending for me.As all these 9 months we have witnessed their journey sturggles we have witnessed most memorable meaningful well executed BeHir scenes.It's not always about romance.

I knew cause of these circus BeHir will not have much time which they deserved.It's also unfair to N3 fandom.No I am not against RiVanya and RoShiv union but all these milaap of 3 seasons really messed it up.

They waste their time on some baba saying some story it felt like jo N3 avtak dekh rehe rhe wo kuch aur tha aj last day kuch aur hi show chal raha hai.

I was continuously checking timing it was running 7.40 baj gaye but baba story bata rehe the.And it was well expected they only got 10 mins usme se kuch shadi and all me gaya and last 5 min me bus sirf BeHir the 2 min toh Vish ko chala gaya.

But still inki ending S2 jaisa nai tha I mean cliffhanger nai tha.

But those villans will come again.Vish turned negative which is out of the blue.Don't know S4 me Rivanya jaisa BeHir k sath nai dikhaye.

BeHir ka mention na kare toh hi behtar atleast ye sochke satisfied rahugi they got happy ending.

Feeling sad☹