Naagin 3

Finally beautifull couples

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Im so happy that roshiv united❤️ I wished to see more of them but words were enough aswell❤️ The pain n love was visible in few dialogues, roshiv u rock, i feel satisfied now, the beautifull jodi got a happy ending

Rivanya were offcourse the s1 couple n they were highlighted as more important, it was visible that s1 was priority n then s2 followed, rivanyas daughter n her husband n then finally behir❤️ Loved all 3 jodis.. i missed vikrant, it would be complete then but never mind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

Im so happy that roshiv united❤️ I wished to see more of them but words were enough aswell❤️ The pain n love was visible in few dialogues, roshiv u rock, i feel satisfied now, the beautifull jodi got a happy ending

it was long awaited pending union for all Roshiv fans...me too i wanted more but than words were enough and it had depth of meaning to it...in their words itself they had the same passion...obsession and madness for each other...both can't live w/o each other but deep down i wish it happened in S2 itself...gosh they went through so much of ups n down...they deserve the happy ending and its seems like rocky is fed up of this naag world...he just want to live with his love...with his wife shivangi...its beautiful to see that Rivanya bless them before they left for heavenly abode

Rivanya were offcourse the s1 couple n they were highlighted as more important, it was visible that s1 was priority n then s2 followed, rivanyas daughter n her husband n then finally behir❤️ Loved all 3 jodis.. i missed vikrant, it would be complete then but never mind

S1 n Rivanya is always important thats where everything emerge n Rivanya had a beautiful love story...they were epitome of love that S2 n S3 take over the legacy of love...it was a beautiful ending for Rivanya...it was so touching...i had tears afterall they are my ultimate couple...followed by S2 Roshiv same passion...obsession and madness for each other which was shown in S2 on Roshiv,no matter how many MU...ups n downs tore them apart but they never stop loving each other....shivangi too never stopped loving him even after all the MU sesha created b/w them and rocky is just fed up of naag world...he just want to live with his love n wife shivangi,after all the MU,ups n down they definitely deserve the happy ending followed by S3 Behir,the most awaited moment of Behir marriage...it took them lifetime to be together again...they fought death to be together...true love triumphs no matter how evil tries to destroy love....all 3 couples got their well deserved happy ending...