Naagin 3

Shesha is disguising herself as Vish

Posted: 4 years ago

Since Adaa will be back in season 4 as the main antagonist , she is alive once again as Shesha never dies, so I feel just like how she carried the identity of Ritik and Rocky, she has become two Vishakaha's, real Vishakaha must be kidnapped somewhere just like how they showed Rocky and Ritik kidnapped.

Ekta is so predictable, i tw as so predictable how Rocky and Ritik will be Shesha and now Vishakaha is nto Vishakaha, but Shesha as she has two snakes now and she can form into 2 different people, Adaa si also in the promo for season 4, so I think Vish will never turn negative 

I am nto sure if Surbhi will be back in season 4 or will there be someone else, but Adaa and Rakshanda are definitely par tof season 4 

Shivangi's character is done for the entire series, she won't come back now I feel as she gave her crown to Sharavani and now Shravani is the protector of naagmani for the next 50 years

Why does Shesha never die though, she has died many times yet comes back, I am pretty sure Yamini will also come back somehow 

I am happy Rocky and Shivangi reunited and got a scene, I am so happy to see that, they did clear out all issues created by that  Shesha, now they can live peacefully somewhere 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha786

Since Adaa will be back in season 4 as the main antagonist , she is alive once again as Shesha never dies, so I feel just like how she carried the identity of Ritik and Rocky, she has become two Vishakaha's, real Vishakaha must be kidnapped somewhere just like how they showed Rocky and Ritik kidnapped.

I felt the same too...it could be sesha in disguise of vish...she is the perfect antagonist..no match

Ekta is so predictable, i tw as so predictable how Rocky and Ritik will be Shesha and now Vishakaha is nto Vishakaha, but Shesha as she has two snakes now and she can form into 2 different people, Adaa si also in the promo for season 4, so I think Vish will never turn negative 

we might get our answers in S4...

I am nto sure if Surbhi will be back in season 4 or will there be someone else, but Adaa and Rakshanda are definitely par tof season 4 

SJ might do a guest appearance just like mouni did in S3 but she is definitely in for S4 but as a lead or guest appearance is yet to be seen

Shivangi's character is done for the entire series, she won't come back now I feel as she gave her crown to Sharavani and now Shravani is the protector of naagmani for the next 50 years

you never know ekta...she might just call back shivangi to help out shravani...but i feel thats the end of shivangi but than it leaves it to open decision...Rivanya/Shivanya/Ritik is definitely over..a beautiful ending has been given to S1 permanent closure....S2/Shivangi/Roshiv/Rocky is still leave it to open decision...

Why does Shesha never die though, she has died many times yet comes back, I am pretty sure Yamini will also come back somehow 

I am sure yamini will definitely come back...w/o sesha aka adaa,Naagin series is incomplete and i don't mind seeing adaa for another 100 seasons ...she is our ultimate naagin n with anita joining her...what a combination of talent...its worth a watch

I am happy Rocky and Shivangi reunited and got a scene, I am so happy to see that, they did clear out all issues created by that  Shesha, now they can live peacefully somewhere 

well i was disappointed becos that union should have shown in S2 finale the bahubali twist ruined their union and in S3 union was not upto mark but whatever it was i am glad that Roshiv are together and of course they will live peacefully somewhere...i really love the confession it was completely Roshiv madness...we know that rocky is obsessed n loves shivangi like a crazy man,he will never kill shivangi but it was nice to hear that even though MU whatever happened,shivangi still loved rocky...their love was full of complications but it was beautiful for me

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

50 Purnima is only 4 years not 50 years 

One Purnima comes every month 

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mages : all the couples got happy endings at last that was very good decision by Ekta Mata 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sudha chandran too is back 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages : all the couples got happy endings at last that was very good decision by Ekta Mata 

i agree...

Rivanya's ending brought tears in my eyes...that was so beautiful and i think thats the best one for a beautiful love story of Rivanya n i am happy with Roshiv's one too that they got their happy ending too....all 3 couples got reunion thats the best part but i wished it was never merge and they got their happy endings in their own seasons...especially for S2 thats my only disappointment

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Sudha chandran too is back 

shivangi's revenge will be always incompletešŸ¤£

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree...

Rivanya's ending brought tears in my eyes...that was so beautiful and i think thats the best one for a beautiful love story of Rivanya n i am happy with Roshiv's one too that they got their happy ending too....all 3 couples got reunion thats the best part but i wished it was never merge and they got their happy endings in their own seasons...especially for S2 thats my only disappointment

Mages : I feel Rivanya will move in with Shivangi & Rocky after happy ending both Jodi's will live happily ever 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages : I feel Rivanya will move in with Shivangi & Rocky after happy ending both Jodi's will live happily ever 

Roshiv are alive...Rivanya died....shivanya came to bring back ritik's soul with her....Rivanya are not alive it was their soul...ritik died on shivanya's soul lap while Roshiv are alive and they left all these naag-naagin stuff as they just want to live together...its not known whether they sacrifice their naag-naagin lives and become humans...but they definitely left to live far away from their world

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Roshiv are alive...Rivanya died....shivanya came to bring back ritik's soul with her....Rivanya are not alive it was their soul...ritik died on shivanya's soul lap while Roshiv are alive and they left all these naag-naagin stuff as they just want to live together...its not known whether they sacrifice their naag-naagin lives and become humans...but they definitely left to live far away from their world

Mages : check out live written update post you will get your answer big time