Naagin 3

The resigning letter

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Producers and CVs of Naggin franchise, 

With due respect to all of you, I am writing this resignation letter in hope to get my life long vacation. From these whole year since season one I have been sincerely serving my purpose without any complaint or a single season's leave. I am literally exhausted now and doesn't wish to continue anymore in the post. Being one of the most important object of Naagin universe wasn't a great thing at all. From the very first season people had been searching for only me. There had been lots of bloodshed in the quest by far. Some people had died protecting me and some people just don't die at all. They continued to come back again and again from death just to get me.... 

Well to be honest people would like to get such immense attention but I don't enjoy it at all.... From these all seasons am getting transferred from one hand from other and at the end of every season getting placed on the protection of Shiv Ji declaring about my ultimate safety but which was not at all guaranteed. With the very next season my safety and existence was put into danger once again and then the chasing saga continues.  Yes I am a stone... a dumb lifeless stone who had been the headache of all. For these years I am just getting tumbled on the hands of different creature be it naagins, makhis, vultures, etc etc...... I didn't even remember how many of them..... Sometimes I just feel like I don't have any respect at all!!!.....Mannn!! I was supposed to hold immense power but any aira gaira comes and lifts me up!!!

Now with my sincere request I am submitting this resignation letter with my hope that you would spare me from this hullabaloos for fourth times.... Am literally tired now.... You can make Sesha immortal.... bring back zombie yamini how many times you want.... But I quit!!!..... You can give my post to anyone you want.... be it a piece of paper or piece of glass...spoon,cricket ball, pen anything you want... or even a magical toilet sheet which they all can happily chase... but not me anymore..... As you aired the promo of another season.... I feel that this is the right time to convey this letter so you can set everything early.....

I quit!! And rejects to be part of it for fourth time,...

Yours sincerely....

the always misfortune.... NAAG MANI

PS: only for entertainment.... not intend to pun any character or actors....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Your resignation letter is hilarious! 🤣 But one thing... How did the naagmani write this as it has no hands! 😆

Edited by skanthan - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Dear NaagMani 😛😛

With Due Respect Informing You Resignation Not Accepted By Creative Authorities 😉😳HOD😎EK😈Agency 🤢Rangu ☺️Belongs To Naagins 😎Franchise ⭐️ Contract Sealed Till The Finale of Channel 😎😳 

Regards 😉😆

lovely Post 👍🏼😳❤️Himavari 😃..

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: skanthan

Your resignation letter is hilarious! 🤣 But one thing... How did the naagmani write this as it has no hands! 😆

With voice typing app...😛

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

naagmani dont get any holidays. its present even in the show daayan.😆

urmita thumbnail

This is hilarious...🤣great post dear...😊

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Nagmani

Awesome post👏

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Naagmani is always on duty 

It has too shine brightly poor LED BULB 

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

U know what naagmani,  Bela had tried to let u go,but it's that villains who always keeps u busy and it's a pity to hear that despite being the most powerful thing in the universe, u are not free 

Poor naagmani,how do u manage ur work schedule?? Got a body double or something?? 

And yeah, forgets to ask everytime, how do u manage to stay bright all the time??? Won't ur  batteries die ??

nice meeting u, I hope u get ur deserved vacation or else it's even torture for us, bye

Edited by TenderCoconut - 4 years ago
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was amazing 🤣