Sanaya|Pics|2019 - II - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Savera84

Those pictures make me want to watch more IPK.  Or at lease another show with Sarun.  What was Gul planning with Sanaya anyway?

Cheers.......

No updates so far. I think it's still in the pipeline but delayed.

Updated pond's ad link

Originally posted by radix

Updated pond's ad link

Thank you for sharing the pictures and they look lovely.

Did you hear that the show will be re telecasted on Star Utsav from 7th of February?

Cheers........

Edited by Savera84 - 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing the pictures and they look lovely.

Did you hear that the show will be re telecasted on Star Utsav from 7th of February?

Cheers........

Yeah. But don't know other details. Is it the rewind which shot with Barun this year or just 1-hour episode?

Yeah. But don't know other details. Is it the rewind which shot with Barun this year or just 1-hour episode?

No idea!  You girls know better than me.  We have seen 3 different variants of the show so far.  Ek Jashan, whole show shown in less than hand full of parts, then the rewind and now this.  Unfortunately I could not watch any of them except Ek Jashan.

Cheers........

No idea!  You girls know better than me.  We have seen 3 different variants of the show so far.  Ek Jashan, whole show shown in less than hand full of parts, then the rewind and now this.  Unfortunately I could not watch any of them except Ek Jashan.

Cheers........

I too watched only Ek Jashan. During that time, Hotstar web/app was just released there weren't any restrictions for access in other countries, now it's more strict. So no idea about the updates related to retelecast. Let's see.

Edited by radix - 4 years ago

I too watched only Ek Jashan. During that time, Hotstar web/app was just released there weren't any restrictions for access in other countries, now it's more strict. So no idea about the updates related to retelecast. Let's see.

Actually Labi gave me an idea.  When we go to India next time,  we can download all these different variants from Hotstar while we are there and watch them later.

Cheers......