Question bout Naagin3 Finale Sat episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello All,

I had a question in regards to yesterday's episode. I live in the US and for us yesterday's episode started with the repeat of last week's Sunday episode wherein Shravani and Shivangi were trapped by all of the villain's and they wanted Shivangi to touch the naagmani to get it shrap mukt and then the dance (mein teri dushman) and then they being thrown into the dungeon and then the rest of the story continued with Shesha making an entry in the end. 

My question- is this the same way it started in India too or did I miss anything? 

Thanks!! 

No after that, Yamini came and then she tried to kill Shivangi as Sumi and Yamini know eachother . Shivangi then killed Yamini and after thtafake Ritik an Rocky took the naagmani from Shivangi by emotionally manipulating her and then it was revealed that, Shesha is pretending to be Ritik and Rocky and having their identity  

Did you see yamini's portion when she entered with the money and gave Sumitra the money and then Yamini tried to kill Shivangi with the help of naagmani?

I am pretty sure Vishakakha and her twin sister is actually Shesha  as shisha si the only one who can form dual identities 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Firstly I must say thanks a lot for replying. I was actually feeling very strange that my post had so many views but none of the forum members had the time to answer. So thanks again for answering.

yes, I did all that part. My only question was the starting of the episode. Whether or not in India also the saturday episode started with the repeat of last week's and then continued. 

I too feel that it is not Vish and Shesha again. If Shesha can talk Ritik's and Rocky's form then why not Vish. I din't think Vish is bad but you never know which EK. She turns good to bad and sometimes bad to good. So let's see what N4 has in store for us. But yet again we have to wait atleast for 1 year. Even N3 initial promo said Jald hi but it took them until June 2nd 2018 to start!!