Zaroon-Kashaf OS: An Unexpected Date | Random Musings #2 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by GOLD3009

Beautiful OS Nandini 

A simple girl falling in love slowly with a man who loves her simplicity & character 

Very natural & beautiful along with cute dialogue it's really nice to read 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🙂

Thank you so much, Goldie! Your appreciation means a lot! ❤️

Zaroon-Kashaf are just beautiful. One of my absolute favorites. 😊

There's another OS on the way. 😳

Unresd on page one. 💕

Beautiful. Enjoyed it really. My dreamy Zashaf smiley42

Originally posted by Bhatakti_atma

Beautiful. Enjoyed it really. My dreamy Zashaf smiley42

Thank you so much! Means a lot! ❤️

Originally posted by maduragymhasium

Superb os 

Fabulously written dear 

Thank you so much! ❤️

Originally posted by virka_luv

So beautiful os. The portrayal of both the characters were amazing. I just loved it. Keep on writing such wonderful pieces :) 

Thank you so much! Means a lot! ❤️

Originally posted by sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely nice OS dear

Thanks for pm

Thank you so much! ❤️

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Beautifully written os! This is the first ZaShaf os I am reading and I loved it. I didn't even know there were stories on them. smiley22

You have a beautiful way of words and the flow of the os is flawless. I love this show and have watched it so many times that I know it inside out. Abhi HD version is available in YT which I had been watching for last couple of weeks so when I came to read this I felt as thou I was watching a brand new episode of ZGH. The one that never aired.  

The emotions are so raw. You must have watched the show a lot too cause all the dialogues are so relatable. Hell I could literally hear the characters speaking the same dialogues in my head. Especially when Rafia said etiyaad karo and Kashaf said saree mard aise hi hote hai. I laughed out. smiley36 the dialogues and monologues are my favourite here! 

Kashaf's character portrayal is good. Her insecurities, inability to trust easily is clear. Zaroon is cute as always. There are two times when Kashaf confesses her feelings in the show however even thou always frank with his feelings, Zaroon never says why he chose Kashaf and why he was so bent on marrying her but you did it here! And it is so beautiful! This just completes it all! I loved that part. I wished we had something like this in the show. 

This was a treat. Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for the pm. I got two pms smiley36 and this was worth it! 

If you have any more stories on these two then do share would love to read them. smiley9

Sam 

Hey Sam, Thank you so much and sorry for such a late reply. College is very hectic these days! ❤️❤️

Oh, I am glad to know that this is the first piece of writing you've read on Zashaf and loved it so much! ❤️

Though, there's one author called *Mrinalini*. She has written quite a few pieces on Zashaf and given both the characters some of her own twists. 😊

And you can read Shanaya Di's writing too. She has also written a few OS on Zashaf. 😃

Zaroon-Kashaf are two beautifully flawed people who complete each other in the most heartwarming way. There was a time when I used to do marathons of ZGH but now I hardly get time to watch one episode, let alone do complete show marathon. 😆❤️

But you can never get bored of ZGH, that's for sure. ❤️

I always felt that their love story had this one missing piece and I luckily got inspiration to write something to make it feel complete. 😳

I'm glad you loved it so much! Really means a lot! ❤️