Naagin 3

Sau din... Naagin IN

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

All it took Mahir was 100 days... 😆

Sua saal Vs Sau din

Not me who's saying it. It was Vikrant who emphasized on the number of days. I believe it was little less than 100 days but you get it lol. 

Aisa kya kiya Mahir ne in 100 days? 🤔 

Ab show khatam ho raha hai...ab yeh discuss kar sakte hai to get the final answer. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

All it took Mahir was 100 days... 😆

Sua saal Vs Sau din

Not me who's saying it. It was Vikrant who emphasized on the number of days. I believe it was little less than 100 days but you get it lol. 

Aisa kya kiya Mahir ne in 100 days? 🤔 

Ab show khatam ho raha hai...ab yeh discuss kar sakte hai to get the final answer. 

Mahir special jadu ki jhappi and dher sara unconditional love....and a little bit of puppy face😆...bas kaam ban gaya...

Neither one of these was vikku's cup of tea...

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

100 year is biggest blooper.

Bela kya birth lete hi pyar me padgai🤣

Well it's just that they were friends since their childhood so it was teenage kind of love from Bela's side and it was obsession from Vik's side.

Vik doesn't hold Mahir's qualities as a good human.

Vik was selfish his love was not true.Sath rehete rehete Ruhi ko laga k yehi love hai.But her destiny was not with him.

Her soulmate was Mahir.She tried to hate him behaved rudely with him she thought he is faking but what she got is opposite.He accepted everything.His goodness slowly slowly started effecting her.

During kuldevi mandir track she tried to attack him but the moment she tried he took Bela's name as soon as he took she took her step backward.

He only care about herself at first she was denying he is faking but couldn't ignore his goodness.

Next big blow was when Mahir misunderstood Bela is preg with Yuvi's child.He could have easily leave her but not only he accepted this child but never said any disrespectful words against Bela

At thus poison track his outburst at Bela and from that point of time she fall in love with him.

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Mahir special jadu ki jhappi and dher sara unconditional love....and a little bit of puppy face😆...bas kaam ban gaya...

Neither one of these was vikku's cup of tea...

When Vish takes her disguise and still Mahir recognises her...I think Bela was floored then and there. 

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

100 year is biggest blooper.

Bela kya birth lete hi pyar me padgai🤣

Well it's just that they were friends since their childhood so it was teenage kind of love from Bela's side and it was obsession from Vik's side.

Vik doesn't hold Mahir's qualities as a good human.

Vik was selfish his love was not true.Sath rehete rehete Ruhi ko laga k yehi love hai.But her destiny was not with him.

Her soulmate was Mahir.She tried to hate him behaved rudely with him she thought he is faking but what she got is opposite.He accepted everything.His goodness slowly slowly started effecting her.

During kuldevi mandir track she tried to attack him but the moment she tried he took Bela's name as soon as he took she took her step backward.

He only care about herself at first she was denying he is faking but couldn't ignore his goodness.

Next big blow was when Mahir misunderstood Bela is preg with Yuvi's child.He could have easily leave her but not only he accepted this child but never said any disrespectful words against Bela

At thus poison track his outburst at Bela and from that point of time she fall in love with him.

She used to be so frustrated with his stubborn nature.... I miss it ðŸ˜†

Kitna stubborn tha... I remember when he was going to the cave with Vish and she moves the rocks using her serpent form. He was so curious and adamant to know how she managed to do it. One of the funniest scenes for me lol 

urmita thumbnail

When Vish takes her disguise and still Mahir recognises her...I think Bela was floored then and there. 

vaise jhatke to Mahir ne aisa bohot dia...1st ever was kuldevi mandir k raste mein itna maar khane k baad bhi Bela jab marne ja rahi thi rup badal k tab bhi he was taking Bela's name worrying abt her...aur phir cliff se bhi kud gaya Bela k sath...uss din multiple shocks laga tha Bela ko... recognising her from Vish was another big jhatka...aise aadmi se nafrat koi kaise kar sakta hai...pyaar karne k ilawa koi option hi nehi tha...

urmita thumbnail

She used to be so frustrated with his stubborn nature.... I miss it ðŸ˜†

Kitna stubborn tha... I remember when he was going to the cave with Vish and she moves the rocks using her serpent form. He was so curious and adamant to know how she managed to do it. One of the funniest scenes for me lol 

She was like...by God, how does Bela even manage this guy let alone stay with him...I m going mad...🤣

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

She was like...by God, how does Bela even manage this guy let alone stay with him...I m going mad...🤣

Bela had so much patience to bear his questions. Answer nahi karti thi woh alag baat hai ðŸ˜†

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think vik ka chapter ended much before. He himself supported behir like anything. Yes vik ruhi were not destined to be together. Yes he was a bad guy. He also got his true love in course of time. Yes nothing was his cup of tea but he was always instrumental in behir love story. If he didn't betrayed ruhi then there wasnt any story nd in the end he died for mahir. So his 100 years might have no value but his 100 days friendship has certainly lots of value.

CottonWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

I think vik ka chapter ended much before. He himself supported behir like anything. Yes vik ruhi were not destined to be together. Yes he was a bad guy. He also got his true love in course of time. Yes nothing was his cup of tea but he was always instrumental in behir love story. If he didn't betrayed ruhi then there wasnt any story nd in the end he died for mahir. So his 100 years might have no value but his 100 days friendship has certainly lots of value.

I'm not mocking him but merely talking about Mahir and Bela. Vik when redeemed proved to be a smarter friend for Bela than Vish. He has his own plus points that cannot be ignored. I don't dislike Vik's character just like I don't dislike Vish's. They just had some incidents which can be forgiven but not forgotten. And yes both him and Vish played a huge role in Bela and Mahir's love story...their support systems. 

Got nothing against his character.