Krishna Chali London

Thoughts on the show ending

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello forum friends!! I know I’ve been MIA for a couple of weeks - I’ve been traveling, so I’ve fallen behind on watching the show. I have about two weeks of episodes to catch up on. But based on Suvi’s updates and the discussions, it sounds like I haven’t missed much. smiley18

I saw the news about the show ending and have been trying to process it. Part of me wants to give up on ITV entirely, because somehow the writers always seem to find a way to drag a good show down at the end. I had such high hopes for KCL after Veer’s entry - the tracks were crisp, the dialogues were meaningful, and everything seemed beautifully done. And then they introduced this FR track, and it all went downhill. 

I know ST said this was meant to be a finite show. But I wonder - was it always intended to end with a fake Radhe coming into Krishna’s life? If the story was mapped out from the beginning, this seems like such a frustrating, illogical way to end this show. 

Even though I didn’t watch the show from the beginning, I think most viewers would agree that the KrishVeer relationship is the pinnacle of the show. And yet, assuming this FR track goes another week and with the show ending on June 14, we will have a total of, what, about 10 episodes where Krishna and Veer are actually happy together? And that’s not even an exaggerated number - if you count their engagement, wedding, and SR episodes, plus the final few of the show (and I’m being optimistic that the writers will give us the last week with them together), that comes out to about 10 episodes. That is just so, so sad for the two leads of the show and arguably the more powerful love story.

With that said, after seeing the disaster of the FR track, I think I’m still grateful the show is ending here. If they dragged it out further, who knows what other terrible illogical tracks we would be subjected to? Let them get rid of this FR, bring KrishVeer back together, and say goodbye before this show is ruined any further. As a fan, I would rather go back and watch the good tracks, like the jungle and camp tracks, than have to suffer through another disaster like the FR track.

If there is one thing that I will miss more than the show itself, it’s this forum and all of you wonderful people. This is the first ITV fandom that I’ve truly participated in, and I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to discuss this show with. I love our thoughtful discussions, our ability to disagree with respect, the creativity of our VM creators, and the sheer friendliness of everyone on this forum. 

I have more travel coming up, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to keep up with the episodes or how often I’ll post on the forum. But I will watch all of the episodes as soon as I can, and will be here probably a week after to see if anyone is still around to chat 😊🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We are missing you rainz ..

& Yeah you are right we didn't get happy KrishVeer but that's how ITV are ...  Leads rarely get some happy episode...So I will try to be satisfied with whatever little we got...😭

Come back soon :) 

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree to everything you've said Renu. I'll miss you 🤗

Come back soon and join us at least during the last week of the show! 

Like you said, more than the show I'll miss the forum and some wonderful people here...

Rainz thumbnail

Thank you, Suvi!! I’ve missed you all too! I don’t know what it is about ITV that loves to keep their leads miserable. I know you need conflict in a good story, but it’s over the top sometimes 😕

Thank you for continuing to give episode updates despite the crap FR scenes the show is giving!

Rainz thumbnail

Thank you, Aneeqa, I’ve missed you all too! 🤗 I won’t be able to watch the episodes live during the last week due to travel, but I’ll try to catch up over that weekend so that I can join in the final discussions! Hope there will still be some folks on the forum then 😕

annx thumbnail

I'll probably be around till they shut down the forum... 

Edit:

So the forum will be open but archived! 

Edited by annx - 4 years ago
Rainz thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

I'll probably be around till they shut down the forum... 

Edit:

So the forum will be open but archived! 

That’s great!! I hope we can all continue to use this as a place to chat about Megha and KV and other ITV show recommendations 😊

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Renu...just a request...how much the show turns out to be crappy..pls visit the forum ...don't just vanish completely. ...till the show lasts.Phir kaab milna ho pata nahi...but one thing I'm sure of...if at all KV doing yhm2 turns out to be true...we all pagals are gathering in that forum..definetly!!!😆

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Word Renu, Amen to everything you've said. I too was travelling the past 2 weeks and came back today to see that the FR track is still dragging & KCL is ending. The much loved KrishVeer love realisation, acceptance, wedding rituals,SR were rushed at jet speed and this stupid track is not over even after taking 2 weeks break * head desk * Kaash, they had taken time to show us the pre wedding tracks at a leisurely pace, we would have had so much fun and not feel cheated. 

Now that the end date is final, the cvs would be listless and the actors too would be in pack up mood. We too would watch just for completion sake. 

Will catch up the missed epis' tonight & see how much ff is needed. Till now KCL was the only show where I never used the ff button which I'm sure is going to change with this FR filled episodes.

It was lovely to be a part of this forum, the 1st where I participated regularly and I will stay till the end of the show, so hopefully we can have a few more weeks of ranting till we bid our final adieu. 

Originally posted by: Rainz

Hello forum friends!! I know I’ve been MIA for a couple of weeks - I’ve been traveling, so I’ve fallen behind on watching the show. I have about two weeks of episodes to catch up on. But based on Suvi’s updates and the discussions, it sounds like I haven’t missed much. smiley18

I saw the news about the show ending and have been trying to process it. Part of me wants to give up on ITV entirely, because somehow the writers always seem to find a way to drag a good show down at the end. I had such high hopes for KCL after Veer’s entry - the tracks were crisp, the dialogues were meaningful, and everything seemed beautifully done. And then they introduced this FR track, and it all went downhill. 

I know ST said this was meant to be a finite show. But I wonder - was it always intended to end with a fake Radhe coming into Krishna’s life? If the story was mapped out from the beginning, this seems like such a frustrating, illogical way to end this show. 

Even though I didn’t watch the show from the beginning, I think most viewers would agree that the KrishVeer relationship is the pinnacle of the show. And yet, assuming this FR track goes another week and with the show ending on June 14, we will have a total of, what, about 10 episodes where Krishna and Veer are actually happy together? And that’s not even an exaggerated number - if you count their engagement, wedding, and SR episodes, plus the final few of the show (and I’m being optimistic that the writers will give us the last week with them together), that comes out to about 10 episodes. That is just so, so sad for the two leads of the show and arguably the more powerful love story.

With that said, after seeing the disaster of the FR track, I think I’m still grateful the show is ending here. If they dragged it out further, who knows what other terrible illogical tracks we would be subjected to? Let them get rid of this FR, bring KrishVeer back together, and say goodbye before this show is ruined any further. As a fan, I would rather go back and watch the good tracks, like the jungle and camp tracks, than have to suffer through another disaster like the FR track.

If there is one thing that I will miss more than the show itself, it’s this forum and all of you wonderful people. This is the first ITV fandom that I’ve truly participated in, and I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to discuss this show with. I love our thoughtful discussions, our ability to disagree with respect, the creativity of our VM creators, and the sheer friendliness of everyone on this forum. 

I have more travel coming up, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to keep up with the episodes or how often I’ll post on the forum. But I will watch all of the episodes as soon as I can, and will be here probably a week after to see if anyone is still around to chat 😊🤗

annx thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Renu...just a request...how much the show turns out to be crappy..pls visit the forum ...don't just vanish completely. ...till the show lasts.Phir kaab milna ho pata nahi...but one thing I'm sure of...if at all KV doing yhm2 turns out to be true...we all pagals are gathering in that forum..definetly!!!😆

Well I won't be in the forum only because KV is there... for me to be invested in the show, everything has to work - from actors to characters to story!