Why did Rocky kill Shivangi ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Well that mystery is solved cause rocky & ritwik were shesha. 👏

I just love how the writer magically solved that entire jhamela 🤓 in one sec plus we saw a new superower of naagin unlocked. 

Shesha 1 + Shesha 2 . Im curious how does she operate two bodies simultaneously and does she think from one head or both heads.I mean it would make sense if the heads were attached but two separate bodies in diff directions.

My brain just broke with that twist !

Just like shivangi took 2 roops similarly shesha took two roops to killed 

Tit for tat it was 

And ekku got idea from mukhs we say do mukhi panch mukhi 2 and 5 mukhs ie faces wahin se trash aaya 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

Well that mystery is solved cause rocky & ritwik were shesha. 👏

I just love how the writer magically solved that entire jhamela 🤓 in one sec plus we saw a new superower of naagin unlocked. 

Shesha 1 + Shesha 2 . Im curious how does she operate two bodies simultaneously and does she think from one head or both heads.I mean it would make sense if the heads were attached but two separate bodies in diff directions.

My brain just broke with that twist !

🤣🤣

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

Just like shivangi took 2 roops similarly shesha took two roops to killed 

Tit for tat it was 

And ekku got idea from mukhs we say do mukhi panch mukhi 2 and 5 mukhs ie faces wahin se trash aaya 

yeah shivangi  tricked back  Wat she done also Sesha who Killed 1St Shivangi disguised Shivanya 🤔 s2 first -Shivi Dead 

S2 last Seshu Disguised in Both Ritik +Pattar Killed Shivangi - Bewakhoof not dead 

Originally posted by vinnas

yeah shivangi  tricked back  Wat she done also Sesha who Killed 1St Shivangi disguised Shivanya 🤔 s2 first -Shivi Dead 

S2 last Seshu Disguised in Both Ritik +Pattar Killed Shivangi - Bewakhoof not dead 

Bewkoofinki haddein paar