•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

StarPlusVerified account @StarPlus More

Watch Anurag, Prerna and others unite to get candid and vent their nightmares of Komolika. Unsaid, uncut, untold!#KaarnameyKomolikaKay, Tonight at 9 only on StarPlus and HotStar: http://bit.ly/KZKHotstar 

https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1132223957174607872

Kasautii Zindagii Kay | Kaarnamey Komolika Kay

Cheap strategy in my opinion. Aren't we done with her. I mean what did she gave apart from headache and overacting. Yet just for TRP shake you are promoting her name again and again. Can you guys just cut the crap anymore.

Originally posted by Bhagya65

Cheap strategy in my opinion. Aren't we done with her. I mean what did she gave apart from headache and overacting. Yet just for TRP shake you are promoting her name again and again. Can you guys just cut the crap anymore.

Extremely disappointing. These guys dont even know how to use AnuPre disgusting

Originally posted by rupinr

Extremely disappointing. These guys dont even know how to use AnuPre disgusting

True. Can I ask you one question please. But before that I am new here so they only allow me to write 10 post a day.. so I might not be able to reply after a while.. but doesnot mean i will ignoring ok.

who would want to see KOMO unnecessarily in the maha episode 

are these CVs really creative in the first place

Who would want to watch all her deeds man? We are trying to get over the engagement and wedding and these ppl are rubbing it.. 

I guess they wanted her to leave with a bang.. Why repeating same clips? 

classy nd sexy vamp hoti to chalta bt clown ke karnaame kaun dekhe? uske dresses dekh ke badi hasi aati hai mujhe.