RP:I love playing negative roles/SP:RV blackmails happy for...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I really like his take on playing a negative or positive role!!! I suppose only RS is only one such show in which he had played a totally positive role he was the ML ofcourse.In DTHHJ he's slaying as RV!!! he's such a handsome devil that everyone loves to hate!!!!

https://scontent-ams4-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e8e49f9c1992d7895cf0f236812cd66d/5D976A89/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/60751586_2488062671282267_7058336533528241738_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams4-1.cdninstagram.com

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

The LOVE TO HATE HIM part is so so true. I hate him so so much! And i love hating him and i am so in hatred with him and so in love with my Rocky! πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by afideen

The LOVE TO HATE HIM part is so so true. I hate him so so much! And i love hating him and i am so in hatred with him and so in love with my Rocky! πŸ˜‚

We love to hate him because of his amazing and captivating screen presence!!! the way he emote through eyes, uff those eyes😈

Those cold ruthless eyes!πŸ˜’

RP emotes so much through his eyes! When he is in love, those eyes look dreamy. Feel like getting drown in them. When he is this evil, feel like those are the most scariest eyes in the world!

Hats off to him!!πŸ‘

Originally posted by ShadeOfWhite

Those cold ruthless eyes!πŸ˜’

RP emotes so much through his eyes! When he is in love, those eyes look dreamy. Feel like getting drown in them. When he is this evil, feel like those are the most scariest eyes in the world!

Hats off to him!!πŸ‘

Exactly!!!

his eyes speak volumes!!! the way he looked at anaya when they were happily together to his look when he ended her life😲πŸ₯Ί he was chasing her like a wolf chases a prey!!!😈

Blackmail Drama opens up with Happy (Jasmin Bhasin) agrees to marry RV (Rohit Purohit) in Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

Star Plus prime time TV Serial 'Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji' is going to see extreme twist in the coming storyline.

RV is really getting mad to have Happy in his life meanwhile he brings marriage proposal to Happy's house.

Happy finds herself in dilemma and doesn't want to marry RV but what will RV do will now bring big twist in the show.

RV will finally come in his psycho avatar to threaten Happy.

Rocky and Happy's family in danger 

Happy will finally come to know RV's real evil identity.

But now it will be too late, RV will threaten to kill Rocky and Happy's family as if she will deny to marry him.

Hell stuck in the situation, Happy will now accept RV's marriage proposal.

Let see if Rocky could save Happy.

Copied from - serialgossip.com

is that reliable? Some of what was posted was not right as in the one about Happys mom to be in coma. But maybe there is a blackmail involved after all. I can just picture RV showing his real face to Happy. 

Save for bringing marriage proposal to happy's house the rest seems to be copied from Jareth's post!!!

Serial gossip spoilers are usually fake but one cannot deny the possibility of that happening in the future.We all have seen how RV is one by one targeting the khosla and mehra family members!! Simmy,then sandhaya,then rocky but happy saves him.

Originally posted by PerfectStart

Save for bringing marriage proposal to happy's house the rest seems to be copied from Jareth's post!!!

Serial gossip spoilers are usually fake but one cannot deny the possibility of that happening in the future.We all have seen how RV is one by one targeting the khosla and mehra family members!! Simmy,then sandhaya,then rocky but happy saves him.

Yep true. Cant imagine Rockys reaction if RV brings his marriage proposal home. Rockys reaction when he was about to enter Happys hospital room was superb. ☺ And this would make him FUME.